Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

From first appearance it all looked good - until we looked a bit closer! There were hairs everywhere, the pillows are ropey at best, the sheet didn't fit the bed - possibly the wrong way round but u couldn't bear seeing the mattress!
To say its part of the radisson chain I expected much better!
I won't be back!!!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear JenniferD

Thank you for your review.

I totally agree you should have expected more from a Radisson hotel – please accept my apologies for what can only be described as extremely poor housekeeping standards.

There is simply no excuse for what you have described and I am very sorry this clearly spoilt your stay. I will certainly ensure the points you have raised are bought to the attention of my Executive Head Housekeeper who I know will take swift action to make sure the team focus on these points.

Whilst I appreciate you may be reluctant to return to the hotel, I sincerely hope you will give the hotel another chance as I do assure you your experience on this occasion was far from typical and not too the high standards associated to the Park Inn.

Nick Campbell

Write a ReviewReviews (3,140)

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Was booked into here by our airline at a reduced rate after a visa issue prevented us checking in on our flight. Ended up staying here 3 nights and was extremely satisfied.

Cracking buffet breakfast with anything you want. Large rooms, clean with little left wanting. Dont understand some of the negative reviews on here.

The Lounge restaurant is excellent if a little pricey. Manfredi is a great waiter but the short blonde lady with short, cropped hair was abrupt, haphazard and could do with some retraining. Maria was a smiling star though. I must add that the all you can eat buffet at Bravo Bravo is great value at £22 per person. Great location with free bus to and from airport. Look forward to returning!

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Holidayjunkie 37

I appreciate your very kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I must admit I had to smile when I read you had a free bus ride from the hotel to the airport, I must point out for fellow TripAdvisor followers this is the public transport that runs from the main road and not the hoppa bus service that is run by National Express and comes directly into the hotel grounds!

I hope should you be at the airport again you will consider to return to the hotel.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I've stayed at this hotel most weeks over the past 18 months you can really see the improvements that have been made and continue to be made and hence why this is my preferred choice when in and out of Heathrow. In summary I rate this hotel as a great palce to stay, ideal location, friendly and efficient staff and a choice of breakfast to die for.. Give it a try - your sure not to be diappointed.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dear Paul P

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I was delighted you found everything to your satisfaction, I do assure you the charge made for car parking is the same as you will find at most Heathrow hotels and does represent good value for money.

I hope to welcome you back on a future occasion.

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

We were greeted and checked in by A lovely person called Viktoria. She set the scene for what turned out to be an excellent overnight stay. Due to our Club Carlson status we were upgraded to an executive room, which turned out to be quite large both in its main room and bathroom. We treated ourselves to lunch which again was excellent and represented good value. Breakfast was amazing. A great array of choice. I always thought airport hotels are below par, but this is not the case with the Park Inn. We would come again. Only criticism is the lack of knowledge concerning Club Carlson members.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear EBJoseph

Thank you for viewing your stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I was of course very pleased the hotel met your expectations and appreciate your very kind comments. I have noted the lack of knowledge about Club Carlson and will take this point up with my Rooms Division Manager as clearly there must be a need for further training of the Front Office team.

I hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Was staying here for one night in order to sit exams in hotel conference facilities. Firstly the TV was on when I went in to the room and could not turn off because remote did not work. Got it changed after a bit of a wait for a remote which quite frankly could have done with a bit of a clean.

The heating/air conditioning did not work and after reporting it twice, was provided with a small heater. The room was icy cold and the heater was ineffective. I called housekeeping again (third time) and was told "oh, sorry, the engineer is really busy tonight, don't know when he will get to you". By this point it was 10pm and as there was no likely resolution in sight, I advised reception just to leave it as it was quite clear that customer comfort/satisfaction was not a priority. I thereafter had to go to bed wearing a jumper and socks over nightwear just to get warm. The bathroom was about the same temperature as an igloo.

I reported the matter, and the offhand manner of housekeeping, to reception the next day and was told "oh, sorry about that, will tell my supervisor" but meantime, here's your £165 bill! I fully appreciate this is more of a stopover hotel but, at those prices, would expect a fully functioning heating/air conditioning system or, at least, a timeous rectification of the problem. No effort made to resolve the issue or make good the inconvenience.

Would not recommend. Stay at the Sheraton or Hilton.

Room Tip: Book elsewhere.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jinty2208

I appreciate you taking the trouble and review your recent stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I was of course disappointed to read your comments and am very sorry that you clearly had a very poor stay. I am very disappointed and concerned to read about the heating/air conditioning as the hotel has spent £1.6 million last year on replacing and upgrading the bedroom air conditioning system, I am confident the problems you had were isolated am I of course very sorry your stay was spoilt as a result of this. Under the circumstances you should have been offered a room move which would of instantly resolved the problem – I will certainly highlight this to my Room Divisions Manager to ensure the Front Office team are aware that this is the very first cause of action that should be taken should a similar problem like this reoccur.

I will try and email you via your TripAdvisor account in order I can ascertain the details of your stay with a view that I can investigate fully the areas of concern.

I realise you will undoubtedly be deterred from returning to the Park Inn on a future occasion, I sincerely hope you will give the hotel another chance as I do assure you, you did not experience the hotel at its best and I am sure on a future visit your confidence will be restored.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

we stayed overnight at the park hotel heathrow on arrival we walked in to an impressive big entrance we were given our keys to room as we got off coach we made our way to our room it was a bit basic the bath was badly stained a horriable plastic chair by dresser table which that was cheap looking the twin beds were pushed together when we seperated them there was rubbish and a tin of deoderant under neath the room was very cold we did work out the heating system but not clear instructions the towels in room were grubby we went down to dineing area for tea the tables had no cloths on them and were wiped over after each guest sitting very cafe like not what i expected from a 4 star hotel the food was lovely but it was layed out wrong the plates one end the meat the other and starter ( soup ) was over by the desserts staff were lovely

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Margaret852

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I have of course noted your comments and am very sorry for the poor impression that this created on arriving in your bedroom – there is no excuse for what you found and I will of course bring this to the attention of my Executive Housekeeper and take action with her team.

The design of the Restaurant carvery, which as you pointed out, is floored and your comments are spot on – there is a project for later in the year when hopefully the units are to be renewed and hopefully at this time, more attention will be paid to the design and flow of the units to ensure they work in a more logical way.

I hope that overall you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

Staff were all unhelpful and unfriendly we were not informed of anything on check in ie. where breakfast was in morning, what times were for the bar or restaurant, no information on the shuttle bus when checking out. When walking to the room, which took for ages after going past the nicer decorated part and into the rough looking part when we got into the room it was spacious but scruffy and smelt of rodents. The pillows were awful. There was no fan in the bathroom so steam from the shower made the floor tiles slippery. Shower was pitifully rubbish. Sockets all but 1 were rubbish and unusable, because they went back into the walls. I suppose you get what you pay for!! To room was boiling and the AC didn't work when we called the front desk to say AC didn't work there was an error code and too hot, they brought a heater up for us!! After saying it was too hot and needed a fan they eventually brought us one. We didn't bother with the breakfast due to the early flight but don't think we would of missed anything.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Gemma and mark L

Dear Gemma and Mark L

It is always disappointing reading a guest has had such a poor stay, I shall not attempt to make excuses and I do assure you all the points you have raised will be looked into and action taken where possible, without the detail of your room number it is difficult to investigate fully if you have the opportunity I would appreciate you contacting me to let me know which room you occupied.

Whilst not making up for the disappointing stay I am delighted to let you know the hotel is shortly to start a major bedroom refurbishment project which will see a further 300 rooms refurbished in the early part of 2014, the work is scheduled to start at the beginning of February; despite your poor stay I hope you will give the hotel another chance and return later in the year when I am confident you will see marked improvements and your faith in the hotel will be restored.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Drayton
Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow
Novotel London Heathrow
Novotel London Heathrow
#5 of 12 in West Drayton

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow

Address: Bath Road | London Borough of Hillingdon, West Drayton UB7 0DU, England (Formerly Park Inn Hotel & Conference Center London Heathrow)
Region: United Kingdom > England > Greater London > West Drayton
#6 Luxury Hotel in West Drayton
Price Range: £49 - £120 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow 4*
Conveniently situated at London's Heathrow airport- The worlds busiest International airport -and adjacent to London's major motorway networks M4/M25, Park Inn Heathrow is also close to all the excitement of central London, which is just 15 minute train ride away on the Heathrow Express. Park Inn Heathrow is ideally located near Stockley Park Business Centre, Bedfont lakes, Windsor and Maidenhead. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Park Inn London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
Park Inn West Drayton
Heathrow Park Inn
Park Inn Heathrow
Heathrow Le Meridien
Park Inn By Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London