Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
3,310 results
All reviewsmagpielounge barpetrol stationlarge hotelthe busbusy hotelclose to the airportan early flightholiday extrasone night stayfamily roomovernight staycar parkingtea and coffeefollowing morningdays parkingheathrow
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Nice view on the landing and take off way. Too much noice for me. The room was not hitting at the right temperature and you could not change it. The toilet did not work. Do not stay at the upper level, you will be under the machinery (vibration and noice) on top of plane take off and landing food is standard (industrial)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear ChristopheS

I was sorry to read you found the hotel to be too noisy and that your stay was clearly spoilt by this.

I must admit this is a comment I rarely receive and I do assure you had you highlighted this at the time, the Front Office would have moved your room to a non airport facing bedroom.

I hope you will not be deterred from staying again and would ask that you request a quiet room when I am confident you will get a good nights sleep without any disturbances.

Yours sincerely,

Nick campbell

Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

From first appearance it all looked good - until we looked a bit closer! There were hairs everywhere, the pillows are ropey at best, the sheet didn't fit the bed - possibly the wrong way round but u couldn't bear seeing the mattress!
To say its part of the radisson chain I expected much better!
I won't be back!!!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear JenniferD

Thank you for your review.

I totally agree you should have expected more from a Radisson hotel – please accept my apologies for what can only be described as extremely poor housekeeping standards.

There is simply no excuse for what you have described and I am very sorry this clearly spoilt your stay. I will certainly ensure the points you have raised are bought to the attention of my Executive Head Housekeeper who I know will take swift action to make sure the team focus on these points.

Whilst I appreciate you may be reluctant to return to the hotel, I sincerely hope you will give the hotel another chance as I do assure you your experience on this occasion was far from typical and not too the high standards associated to the Park Inn.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Was booked into here by our airline at a reduced rate after a visa issue prevented us checking in on our flight. Ended up staying here 3 nights and was extremely satisfied.

Cracking buffet breakfast with anything you want. Large rooms, clean with little left wanting. Dont understand some of the negative reviews on here.

The Lounge restaurant is excellent if a little pricey. Manfredi is a great waiter but the short blonde lady with short, cropped hair was abrupt, haphazard and could do with some retraining. Maria was a smiling star though. I must add that the all you can eat buffet at Bravo Bravo is great value at £22 per person. Great location with free bus to and from airport. Look forward to returning!

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Holidayjunkie 37

I appreciate your very kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I must admit I had to smile when I read you had a free bus ride from the hotel to the airport, I must point out for fellow TripAdvisor followers this is the public transport that runs from the main road and not the hoppa bus service that is run by National Express and comes directly into the hotel grounds!

I hope should you be at the airport again you will consider to return to the hotel.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I've stayed at this hotel most weeks over the past 18 months you can really see the improvements that have been made and continue to be made and hence why this is my preferred choice when in and out of Heathrow. In summary I rate this hotel as a great palce to stay, ideal location, friendly and efficient staff and a choice of breakfast to die for.. Give it a try - your sure not to be diappointed.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dear Paul P

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I was delighted you found everything to your satisfaction, I do assure you the charge made for car parking is the same as you will find at most Heathrow hotels and does represent good value for money.

I hope to welcome you back on a future occasion.

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

We were greeted and checked in by A lovely person called Viktoria. She set the scene for what turned out to be an excellent overnight stay. Due to our Club Carlson status we were upgraded to an executive room, which turned out to be quite large both in its main room and bathroom. We treated ourselves to lunch which again was excellent and represented good value. Breakfast was amazing. A great array of choice. I always thought airport hotels are below par, but this is not the case with the Park Inn. We would come again. Only criticism is the lack of knowledge concerning Club Carlson members.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear EBJoseph

Thank you for viewing your stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I was of course very pleased the hotel met your expectations and appreciate your very kind comments. I have noted the lack of knowledge about Club Carlson and will take this point up with my Rooms Division Manager as clearly there must be a need for further training of the Front Office team.

I hope to welcome you back in the very near future.