Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Excellent staff, bar and lobby. Rooms are dull and dated with small TV's. I have stayed in much nicer hotels with much higher spec from cheaper brands. The hotel is in the process of being refurbished so nay improve in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Ryan 19,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay.

I hope you will return soon as I am sure, as you have indicated, if you experience one of the newly refurbished rooms you will agree they are fantastic and this will add to the great service you have obviously seen.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We booked here for 15 days parking & 1 night stay from Terminal 3. It was easy for parking & only a couple of stops on the hotel hoppa - the first stop on return back - proabably the closest of the hotels as directly on the island into Heathrow. Check in was quick & friendly & they sorted out 2 x baby cots we needed fairly quickly. The room was ok - I guess ours was not one of the renovated ones as plenty of wear & tear in the bathroom for example. However nothing extreme. TV was a little dodgy & think had a sound limit - if so was far too low as could hardly hear it standing next to it. Ordered room service as we arrived quite late. Food was ok - nothing special & a little pricey but expected for the area. Overall - as expected.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear AndyP,

Thank you for posting a Tripadvisor review – I was pleased to read the hotel met your expectations.

The TVs do have a sound level limiter however you should still be able to hear the TV! I will have housekeeping check they are set correctly when the rooms are checked for let – this would not be one of the normal checks carried out. Thank you for highlighting this.

I hope to welcome you back to the Park Inn in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We recently stayed overnight at this hotel on a special Legoland deal with our two granddaughters.
Our first impression of the hotel was good. The reception staff were pleasant and helpful and on first impression our family room would appear to offer us a pleasant stay.
This was unfortunately unfounded when we found the following problems - the bathroom basin was blocked - a pair of old smelly socks left behind the curtains - a sweet wrapper and room key in the safe - a view from the room which resembled a building site.
It would also have been nice to have been acknowledged by staff preparing rooms.
We did report our concerns but all we had was a 'sorry'
Apart from a decent breakfast and the good position of the hotel we found little to encourage us to return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Check your room before unpacking
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Coreyboy

Dear CoreyBoy,

I am very sorry you did not have a good experience when you stayed recently with your granddaughters – but thank you for writing a review and highlighting the problems you had.

There can be no excuse for your room not being properly cleaned, I will share your review with my Executive Housekeeper and know she would ask to be associated with my apology. In turn your review will be used to demonstrate to the Housekeeping Supervisors the importance of checking the rooms properly before signing off as ready to let.

I realise reacting after the event is simple and this does not make up for your spoilt experience.
I hope you will try the hotel again when I am sure you will have a more positive stay.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

I've been staying at the park inn on business trips on and off for the last 3 years and in all this time I've never been served by someone as friendly and efficient as Maria in the lounge restaurant. She was extremely friendly and very helpful.

Previously I would avoid eating in the hotel however this will change going forward keep up the good work Maria.

Hotel is overall decent and recent renovations have made a big difference. As a solo traveller I like the hustle and bustle of this busy hotel.

Free wifi is also a bonus.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear AmiC,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay.

Maria is a star and I appreciate you highlighting the great service she provides – also I am very pleased you will eat in the hotel more often as a result of Maria’s service!

I will ensure Maria is made aware of your comments.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We booked a room with parking using Airportextras mystery rooms - wasn't expecting much going on some of the reviews on here but thankfully they were wrong.

The parking was easy, nothing to do but give in the reg number on check in. Check in was nice and easy, girl was helpful and offered assistance with timetables for the buses in the morning.

We had an executive room, which was finished to a very very high standard. Great big bed, lovely bathroom. Could not be faulted.

Had a drink in the bar which was a nice atmosphere and very busy. London prices for drinks but to be expected.

Got the Heathrow Hoppa bus to the airport easily. Got it back easily too ( pre-booked on airportextras for cheaper price) and just got in the car and left.

Definitely bookmarked for the next Heathrow airport trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jonesg02

Dear JonesG02,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to review your recent stay at the park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

A seamless stay! I was delighted you had a great stay and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Me and my boyfriend stayed at this hotel the night before we went to Thorpe Park which is only a 20 minute drive away!
We were greeted by a lovely, friendly man as we arrived and we went up to our room which was fine. Nice bathroom, comfy bed and very cosy. The tv didn't work very well but we still ended up being able to watch match of the day! The next morning we were upgraded to breakfast which we didn't expect and the choice was huge! and really nice.
Great hotel to stay overnight and I would recommend to anyone who wants to pay cheaper prices than in London, as the tube from heathrow (which is opposite the hotel) only takes about 35 minutes to get there!
However, for older people the corridors are VERY long, but this wasn't a problem for us.
Also, parking was free! Great hotel.

Room Tip: If a bit older, ask for a room nearer the elevators as the halls are SO long!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Pr0se,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I was delighted to read you had a good stay and hope to welcome you back on a future occasion – the hotel’s TV system is being upgraded so watching Match of the Day will be a far superior picture!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Stayed here recently for one night only prior to a flight from Heathrow Terminal 3. The booking was very good value at £52.50 for the room + breakfast. Unfortunately we did not have time for breakfast as we had to be out of the hotel at the crack of dawn to catch our flight. We had a meal in the hotel restaurant in the evening and chose the carvery which was quite nice but expensive for what you got. Our room was a long walk away from the lifts - not ideal when you have luggage. There was a very strong smell of cigarette smoke in the hotel corridors near to our room, not sure whether this was from other guest rooms or from rooms were the hotel workers were based. The beds were clean and comfortable - the bathroom was a bit old and grubby, the shower curtain had definitely seen better days and there were some suspect marks/hairs in the bath!. All in all it was OK and served it's purpose. We ordered a taxi via the concierge to the airport which was efficient and timely. I think if I was flying from Heathrow again I would probably look elsewhere as this hotel did not impress me enough to want to re-visit.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Juls63,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I was sorry you would choose another hotel if staying at Heathrow again – the hotel is currently undergoing considerable refurbishment works and I am sure your general impression would be changed if you should try the Park Inn again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Drayton
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow

Address: Bath Road | London Borough of Hillingdon, West Drayton UB7 0DU, England (Formerly Park Inn Hotel & Conference Center London Heathrow)
Region: United Kingdom > England > Greater London > West Drayton
#6 Luxury Hotel in West Drayton
Price Range: £51 - £132 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow 4*
Conveniently situated at London's Heathrow airport- The worlds busiest International airport -and adjacent to London's major motorway networks M4/M25, Park Inn Heathrow is also close to all the excitement of central London, which is just 15 minute train ride away on the Heathrow Express. Park Inn Heathrow is ideally located near Stockley Park Business Centre, Bedfont lakes, Windsor and Maidenhead. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Park Inn London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
Park Inn West Drayton
Heathrow Park Inn
Park Inn Heathrow
Heathrow Le Meridien
Park Inn By Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London