Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stayed here the night before a flight. Deal included parking at the long stay car park which I felt was a good price. Check in easy. Room was a good size and clean. Went to a local pub for dinner but did have a drink in the bar, no complaints.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank colette d
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Colette D,

I appreciate the time taken to review your recent stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I was delighted to read you found everything to your satisfaction – perhaps try the restaurant or lounge next time rather than going to a local pub for dinner!

I hope you will use the hotel on a future occasion

Nick Campbell

There are newer reviews for Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stayed there through Legoland Holidays as we booked through them. Room was really good sized with 2 double beds, and an are with a fridge etc.
only problem was finding the hotel, directions are poor and postcode for sat nav takes you 4 miles away!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Struman

Dear Struman,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to review the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I was delighted the hotel met your expectations, I can’t explain why your satnav does not bring you right to the hotel – I will try mine and see what happens!

I hope you will try the hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Quite a mixed bag of reviews for this hotel. Well, I can only speak for my experience - which was really good. I had only a few hours here, arriving 10pm in the evening and checking out the next morning at 5.30am. I'd have been more than happy to have stayed longer as it was one of the most comfortable hotels I've ever stayed in.

The hotel had a welcoming atmosphere with tables arranged on the forecourt outside the main entrance on a warm and muggy July evening. The usual fascinating mêlée of travellers from all over the world passing through. Very helpful reception staff and the guy stayed on after his shift had finished to check me in. 5.15am the next morning and I was bid farewell by a very bright and cheerful female member of staff.

I gather that my room (5951) was in a block that had been refurbished just one month previously. Unsurprisingly, therefore, it was just like a new room. Wish I could have spent longer in bed which was more than comfortable. Hotel room air conditioning is so often useless but on a warm and muggy night this was fantastic! I couldn't work out a way of opening the windows in this 5th floor room, so the aircon was a necessity.

Very well located for Terminal 5. I booked 24 hrs beforehand and got a very reasonable rate. Overall, full marks from me!

Room Tip: Definitely request a refurbished room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank acoustic_willi

Dear Acoustic_willi,

I was pleased to read yet another very positive review about the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

Thank you for finding the time to review the hotel and awarding full marks; I hope you will stay again soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Spend there night between connections flight. Not expansive, great location 15 pound taxi from terminal 5, or 5 pounds by shuttle service per person. Big rooms, good food in the lobby bar (bit expansive). Was needed instructions to turn on the water in the shower :-)
I will recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Business room!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Shahar W,

I appreciate the time taken to review the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I am not clear why you needed instructions to operate the shower – this is not something I have come across before.

I hope you will try the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I would like to emphasize from the outset that the room was a good size, and that it was clean. In addition, the beds were comfortable. I am not certain how old the hotel is, but the furnishings/plumbing/etc. reminded me of my English grandmother's home circa 1965. The desk featured a massive, odd, quarter-circle drawer that held a blow dryer. The hallways smelled so strongly of cigarette smoke that my travel companion thought I'd stepped out for one when all I did was walk from the elevator to our room. The bellman was outgoing, professional and welcoming. I cannot say the same for the desk staff, however. I got the sense that the desk staff couldn't care less whether I lived or died.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dear BLZeBub,

Thank you for reviewing the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

Clearly not the greatest of stays, from your description I can work out where your room was and do understand the annoyance at smelling cigarette smoke; I am delighted to let you know the hotel is about to go completely non-smoking, when this issue will totally disappear – although I am sorry for the concern this caused in the first place.

I have noted your comments about the service you received at both concierge and reception, of course delighted concierge (bellman) were professional in your dealings with them and concerned reception was not. I will ensure my Front Office manager is made aware of this and reacts accordingly to make improvements.

I hope you will try the hotel again when next passing through Heathrow when I hope you will have a more positive experience.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel is very well located right at the end of the access spur to Heathrow from the M4. Near to rental car return and right across the road from a gas station where you can fill your rental before returning it. Standard and cleanliness of room was decent and on a level with a large chain hotel. Downers ... very poor signage both inside and outside made it difficult to find reception and our room. Parking lot was jammed making it difficult to find a parking space - no valet service nor curbside bell service so had to drag luggage several hundred yards from where we eventually found a spot. Were initially not informed about a parking charge (I did mention we had a car) and if we had not inquired later we might have been "fined" one hundred pounds ($170) for not registering our car with the hotel ! We wanted a quick bite to eat (it was late) and they do have 24hr restaurant service, but were told it would take 25 mins for our food to arrive and we opted for room service. This took 35 mins and we found a 3.50 pound ($5.50) "tray charge" on our bill on top of the room service menu amounts. The rooms were not inexpensive and all the "extras" got to be annoying. By the time we left, we felt a bit like we were staying in the inn in the musical "Les Miserables" - "2% for looking in the mirror twice !"

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dear Nigel W,

Thank you for posting a review for the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I am sorry you were not overly impressed with your stay and have of course seen your second review, responded to by my Deputy, Daniel.

The car park charges are displayed throughout the car park and do highlight that parking is chargeable, I am sorry you did not realise this was the case. It is standard to a have a tray charge for room service orders; this covers the additional costs involved in delivering orders the bedroom and collection of the trays.

I hope to welcome you back to the Park Inn should you need accommodation at Heathrow in the future.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Use this Hotel on a fairly regular basis when travelling - excellent refurbishment in recent times and our family room was as good as I have seen. Be aware though that if you have a Mercedes,VW, Peugot or Citroen where the spare can be dropped down from outside to put your spare in your boot whilst away. With alloy wheels and low profile tyres at a premium these are a good target for thieves. I speak from experience having landed after a nine hour flight to find that my battery was flat having been triggered by thieves and then driving back down to Cornwall unaware that I had no spare.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Nick C, Deputy GM at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Nigel W,

I was very disappointed to hear that you had an unsatisfactory experience on your recent visit to the hotel. The Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre, Heathrow, like to promote a high standard of quality and service and I am deeply apologetic that your experience did not reflect this.

I will certainly review the car park security and also inform the local police of what happened. In the mean time I have immediately increased the walks our night team do of the car park area to try and deter this type of theft.

I really am sorry that this happened to you while at the hotel; I appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune the operation in the hope that your next visit will pass without incident.

Daniel Saunders

Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow

Address: Bath Road | London Borough of Hillingdon, West Drayton UB7 0DU, England (Formerly Park Inn Hotel & Conference Center London Heathrow)
Region: United Kingdom > England > Greater London > West Drayton
#6 Luxury Hotel in West Drayton
Price Range: £52 - £117 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow 4*
Conveniently situated at London's Heathrow airport- The worlds busiest International airport -and adjacent to London's major motorway networks M4/M25, Park Inn Heathrow is also close to all the excitement of central London, which is just 15 minute train ride away on the Heathrow Express. Park Inn Heathrow is ideally located near Stockley Park Business Centre, Bedfont lakes, Windsor and Maidenhead. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Park Inn London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
Park Inn West Drayton
Heathrow Park Inn
Park Inn Heathrow
Heathrow Le Meridien
Park Inn By Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London