Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Nice hotel ”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night solo.

- my credit cards were rejected because I was told they don't take cards with a chip so had to pay cash, appalling for a big hotel
- room was gorgeous & was given a free upgrade, although bed very hard.
- food is pretty good but expensive
- check in took an hour because of long queues. Need more staff

Overall I really enjoyed my stay & would stay again.

Stayed July 2014
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Jemimah R,

Thank you for posting a review for the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I am sorry you had problems using your card, there is one card (Visa Debit, from a particular bank) the hotel’s system has a problem with – and despite trying to resolve this it still remains an issue; I have worked out, from you tag, who you are and have pulled up your details so can see who checked you in/out – I don’t think this was explained to you correctly as it is only this particular card that is problematic and I will have some remedial training carried out with front desk team to address this. On a more positive note the hotel goes live with chip & pin in September.

I was delighted everything else was to your satisfaction and hope to welcome you back to the Park Inn should you need accommodation at Heathrow in the future.

Nick Campbell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (437)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Hockessin
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I was skeptical after reading some review, but my skepticism went away when I stepped into the hotel. By the way, this is run by the Raddisson. This hotel has been recently re-furbished. The room, space, decor, bathroom - all are modern and worthy of 4 star statues (no matter what other people say). The best part is - you can take FREE bus (public bus, no need of Hoppa bus and 5 pound for each way fare). From Heathrow Central Bus station (Terminal 1,2 and 3) take bus (105, 111, 140, and 285), from Terminal 4 take bus 555, and Terminal 5, bus 423. FromTerminal 1,2,3, get off at the 2nd bus stop (i believe the name is Nene St.), next to a Petrol (Gas) Station, then 1 minute of walk. A week later, I stayed in a 5 star hotel near London Tower, it coast me double the cost I incurred in Park Inn hotel, but that was no better in terms of room, bed, decor, bathroom etc. Another perk - it has plug-point for US compliant electronics, a nice gesture. If you can take an extra 45 minutes in the Tube, you can easily use this hotel for London. It will save you tons of money. Insider tips: Just behind the Petrol Station - there is a small grocery store (at the end of an office building), where you can buy food, water, wine. They have a hot food stall - with excellent food including Indian food. On your way back, you can buy food (a plate usually cost 6.50 pond), a small bottle of wine, and enjoy it in your room (if you want to save money). I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Rumee
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Rumee,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to review the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I was delighted the hotel met your expectations and you found everything to your satisfaction – it’s a shame you did not use the restaurant or lounge as I am sure you would have been equally as pleased.

I hope you will try the hotel again very soon.

Leicester
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I booked this hotel through a fly-drive package and was very impressed by the excellent value for money it offered for such a respected brand name hotel. I had 10 days car parking included in the deal. The car park is big and I found a large parking space in a shady spot.

The staff in reception were incredibly polite, efficient and helpful. Check in was very smooth.

The room was clean and well appointed with TV and wifi - although the TV could have done with better reception.

I dined in the bar, as I did not want a full meal. I have to say that the food was of high quality and good value for money. Pork kebabs with hoisin sauce, on a bed of noodles, plus a pint of Stella cost under £20.

As for the bed, it was very comfortable - a real bonus as I normally find that my first night in an hotel produces a poor sleeping experience (unfamiliar bed). As I had to get up at 4am, it was therefore important to enjoy the few hours sleep I was able to get. I had booked an early morning call which was punctual. The TV also offers and automatic wake-up facility.

As I had an early flight, check out was automatic (all had been prepaid and there was no in-room mini bar to incur additional charges). I got the Hopper bus to terminal 4 and all went without a hitch.

On my return to England, all I had to do was pick up the car. Number plate recognition meant that I could drive away immediately, with nothing more to pay.

I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Away from Lifts
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank twowheels1205
Dear Twowheels 1205,

I was pleased to read yet another very positive review about the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I would like to mention the hotel is in process of changing the in-room entertainment to total FreeView, this not only provides many more channels but also the picture quality dramatically improved. The project will be complete by mid September.

Thank you for finding the time to review the hotel and I hope you will use the hotel again.

Iver, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We have spent a few days prior to leaving for holiday in different hotels, we come across park inn and came in to see if they had a room available for the evening. From the second we walked through the door we were greeted by friendly smiling staff, the lady who checked us in on our first nights stay was great. We had to wait a short while for our room to be ready, we were given a drinks voucher to enjoy in the lounge whilst we waited. We stayed in room 1903, wow... The room smelt fresh, clean and welcoming. The bathroom had a great shower and a bath, very spacious. We enjoyed the experience so much we returned on the second night to stay again.

Our first evening we ate in the lounge, Alex was our server and again very cheerful. The choice of food available was quite good and reasonably priced for an airport hotel. In the evening we ordered room service. Very quick and the lady even offered to return with some more strawberries for us, so nothing appeared to be too much bother. We chose to have breakfast in the room and again not disappointed, the lady who delivered our tray was cheerful and the food enjoyable.

Checking out on our first day, again, we were greeted by more cheerful staff.

The second night we again turned up without a reservation, being a Saturday night we had a short wait to be seen. Whilst in the queue, the concierge approached us after just a few minutes, to make sure we were ok and to let us know we shouldn't be waiting to long. Great service, really felt valued. Booking the room for the second night we had the same experience as the first, nothing seemed too much. We were offered quiet rooms, which floors we would like etc..

We stayed our second night in a business room, rather than a suite. I was apprehensive after staying in such a great room the first night that I may be disappointed. Not at all, the standard of the room was exactly the same as the suite. Obviously on a smaller scale, but absolutely brilliant. Views of Heathrow at night are great too.

Can not fault the hotel at all. Will definitely be returning to stay here, even if it's just for a treat. Every member of staff that I have spoken to or even walked past have smiled and made me feel valued, great service and thank you for making our stay so enjoyable.

Room Tip: We have stayed in two different rooms here, 1 on the ground floor and 1 on the 5th floor. Both were...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Lorraine M
Dear LorraineM,

It is always a pleasure to read another a great review of the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow and I am delighted the hotel met your expectations and you had a good stay.

It sounds like you did have faultless stay which is of course as it should be!

I hope you will continue to use the hotel on many occasions to come.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

The room was totally disgusting had not been cleaned in 2 days was awful to say the least nothing was done about except a hum and ahh on then finally a change in rooms. Would not stay here again and recommened ppl to stay clear from here they wont help you at all apart from the change in rooms after complaining for about 30mins

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Nick J,

Thank you for sparing the time to complete a review of the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow following your stay –clearly a very poor stay, I am very sorry you did not see the hotel at its best.

I hope you may have taken time to read the other Tripadvisor reviews which I hope will give you the confidence to return to the hotel, as they do demonstrate your experience was certainly not typical of the high standards normally delivered by the team.

Without the specific details it is difficult to comment, but of course your bedroom should have been serviced on each day of your stay.

I hope you will try the hotel again in the future when I am sure you will have a more positive experience.

Manalapan, NJ, United States
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Our one night stay was excellent. The staff was courteous and helpful. Buffet meals were superb. Only flaw in the stay was the shuttle to the terminal on our day of departure. Bus did not adhere to published schedule.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

1 Thank Stephen S
Dear StephenS,

I appreciate the time taken to review your recent stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I was delighted to read you found everything to your satisfaction.

I hope you will use the hotel on a future occasion.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I stayed here on a recent trip to London just for a night as I had an early flight from Heathrow and like being close. This is my third stay here. The hotel has been fully remodeled since my last visit and the lobby and lounge area have been nicely decorated and the rooms are very nice. Staff is friendly and efficient. Took the airport shuttle bus the "Hotel Hoppa" H2 which services the Park Inn (and the Renaissance Hotel). Bought a round trip ticket from the driver for the trip from Heathrow to the Park Inn and return for 8 pounds and save a pound by paying for the return ticket up front. The morning shuttle runs every 15 minutes starting at 4:30am in the morning so its no problem getting to Heathrow for an early flight. The buffet breakfast was excellent. Overall a great hotel experience. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank BenLAX
Dear Ben Lax,

I was delighted the hotel ticked the boxes and I hope you will stay again very soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Drayton
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow

Property: Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
Address: Bath Road | London Borough of Hillingdon, West Drayton UB7 0DU, England (Formerly Park Inn Hotel & Conference Center London Heathrow)
Region: United Kingdom > England > Greater London > West Drayton
#6 Luxury Hotel in West Drayton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:4 star — Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow 4*
Conveniently situated at London's Heathrow airport- The worlds busiest International airport -and adjacent to London's major motorway networks M4/M25, Park Inn Heathrow is also close to all the excitement of central London, which is just 15 minute train ride away on the Heathrow Express. Park Inn Heathrow is ideally located near Stockley Park Business Centre, Bedfont lakes, Windsor and Maidenhead. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Park Inn London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
Park Inn West Drayton
Heathrow Park Inn
Park Inn Heathrow
Heathrow Le Meridien
Park Inn By Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London