“Large hotel, good facilities. Service is acceptable”

Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This hotel is large. It has 800 rooms and a conference centre. It is well used and they have adequate staffs to take care of mostly the essentials. The only staffs issue is reception and they need to look at better staff distribution in my view. It's an easy fix with minimum cost.
Free wifi is fantastic, very fast, you can watch online movie without any jitter. The only downside is that it is not secure so make sure you have security in place before logging on. As this is FREE, I am fine with that. They have a pool and SPA which is not bad. Breakfast is not bad either, you will have to fight with others if you are in the peak time. For the price, you get what you pay for. I would HIGHLY recommend you to put plenty of time for check in and check out. Although the hotel is only 5 minutes drive BUT as there are a lot of people, you will need time for logistic reason.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fei_lo_23
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Fei_Lo_23,

Thank you for posting a review for the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

Clearly you had an acceptable stay and I appreciate your comments; as you quite rightly point out the hotel can be very busy and it is wise to leave yourself a little extra time for check out if catching a flight.

I hope next time you are passing through heathrow you will try the hotel again.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We have just returned home after spending 2 days at Legoland with a night at this place included as a package. The night before we left home i looked on here to see what others thought, and I almost called to see if we could change our accommodation and spent I first day at the theme park secretly dreading going to check ourselves in.

when we arrived, it looked more like an airport....huge spaces, tv monitors on the wall displaying flight arrival and departure times, queues of people with suitcases all waiting to be seen to, and several members of staff stood behind computers and calling them forward in turn. We waited for 25 minutes with a tired and crying 6 month old baby and 2 older excited children which felt like a lifetime! But the lady who checked us in was just lovely, gave the children a colouring set and couldn't have been more helpful.

We were on the fifth floor so we waited (and waited) for the lift, the children particularly loved the changing coloured lights. We found our room, and I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it!! ultra strylish and modern, couldnt have been cleaner, spacious air conditioned....I was shocked.

A very expensive menu laid on our bed, £13 for a club sandwich which I worried about a bit but we went to the dining room downstairs anyway. We found the menunin the room was for room service, and completely different menu was on offer (thankfully). We also found that if we chose to eat the buffet then one of our children ate completely free and the other ate for half price so we though that seemed the sensible option given they can then choose what they liked. After all this discount 2 adult's 2 children's meals and 4 soft drinks still totalled over £65 and really definately was not worth it.

Our nights seep was petfect, no noise from the constant air traffic, comfortable beds and pillows and air conditioning. Woke and went for breakfast which was again buffet, lots of choice and very nice! We then took our children for a quick swim, shame about the ignorant pool attendant who grunted at us to sign in, and then proceeded to eff and blind filthy language to a gym user in front of my small children. The pool is very basic but served a purpose and kept them happy for hakf an hour. Shame the spinners were out of order as I loved the idea!

We checked out overall pleased with our experience and hope to return at some point, though next time we will venture out for dinner maybe! My parents are looking into visiting windsor so I will give them these details and half recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a refurbished one as apparently not all are this nice yet!!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kellie W,

I was pleased to read yet another good review about the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow and delighted the hotel met your expectations.

I have duly noted the comments you have made regarding the Health Club and will address this very poor behaviour straight away, from your “tag” I think I have worked out who you are and when you stayed so can also find out which member of staff was on duty.

Thank you for finding the time to review the hotel again and I hope you will use the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Check in time was extremely poor as there was only one member of staff for 30 people queueing. This was at 1830 so peak check in time. Nice room - very clean with overnight parking £15. Main meals were about £50 for two at the bar with a limited choice. The only formal restaurant was a buffet.

Good nights sleep, no noise although right above the roundabout. Very hot day and the air conditioning coped quite well.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bridgwater007

Dear Raymond S,

It is always a pleasure to read another of the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow and I am delighted the hotel met your expectations and you had a good stay.

I am sorry for the delay you had at check-in; from your description there of course should have been more team members on the desk and I will pick this point up with my Front Office manager.

I hope you will continue to use the hotel on many occasions to come.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Hotel recently refurbished according to blurb. Room very standard with uninspiring décor. Bathroom adequate but provision of toiletries consisted of 2 minute 2.5cm square tubs of shampoo/shower gel and tiny bar of soap. Had to tel. for glasses and another towel. Bed uncomfortable with equally hot duvet and pillows. Dining room very crowded and noisy and buffet was overpriced with overcooked food; thankfully we left before breakfast.
Hoppa bus arrived on time and provided efficient transport to airport. Hotel parking was easy but
we shall not return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jebcwmdu,

I appreciate the time taken to review your recent stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I was very sorry the hotel was not to your liking and clearly did not meet your expectations on a number of levels; I have of course noted your comments and will share them with my team for action where possible

I hope you will give the hotel another try on a future occasion.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed here at the start and end of our holiday. The first stay was in an executive room which was no more expensive than a standard room, it did not include breakfast although when we booked in they included complimentary breakfast, nice touch. Room was big and well appointed with nice toiletries free water and very comfortable.
On our return stayed again but in a standard room which included breakfast, we got a standard room.
Take a tip, look for an executive room, even if it costs just a little more, so much better.
We ate in the restaurant the first evening, nice meal, buffet style though. Ate in the bar second time and it was so much better. Will stay in this hotel again, the bus stop for the airport is at the door and tickets ate available in the foyer.

Room Tip: Go for an execute room
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear JanieChania,

I was pleased to read yet another very positive review about the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow and delighted the hotel met your expectations.

Thank you for finding the time to review the hotel again and I hope you will continue to use the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

This hotel is well placed for someone with an early flight. Besides from that, I can't really rave about it too much. The rooms were okay, which is all I wanted from an airport hotel. However if you prefer or are used to fancy hotels, this is not for you.

The restaurant experience was overall poor.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Dear James Cunningham,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to review the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I was pleased the hotel delivered on your expectations but disappointed they were not exceeded.

I hope you will give the hotel another try in the future.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I booked the hotel originally because I thought it was on the actual airport at Heathrow but it isn't which is suppose is my fault for not checking correctly. I paid £84 for the room however I didn't expect to have to pay £20 in hotel hopper charges for me and my wife to the hotel and the airport the following day. It mentioned on the booking a 'small charge' for the hotel hopper which I wouldn't have classed £20 (£10 each way) as being a 'small charge.' Anyway I paid it but if I had know the charge I would have just used the £20 for an on-site Heathrow hotel. The hotel is getting a refurb and I think it needs it to be fair. My room was 5620 and upon arrival at the room we were greeted with last nights guests drinks, still outside the room! This was 4pm and I was just disappointed they weren't removed. The room was comfortable, however it did need a refurb and just looked tired and worn. I went to the gym which was small and machines were old but it was alright. I was a bit disappointed that the jacuzzi was out of order as well. I didn't eat at the hotel, we went elsewhere because we found it rather expensive. I got a good nights sleep and it was just the few things that I mentioned above which left me annoyed. Upon leaving the hotel in the morning I was going to pay for the hotel hopper bus through the machine at the reception as I worked out £1 cheaper per couple however it wasn't working which about summed everything up for me. Would I stop here again? I don't think so, I would just pay the extra from the hotel hopper buses and stop on sight at Heathrow.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear r1gby1983,

If you were flying from terminals 1,2 or 3 the Park Inn is the nearest hotel – at terminals 4 & 5 there are 2 hotels with direct links (walkable) - a Hilton and a Sofitel, both will be substantially more expensive than the Park Inn.

The Hoppa Bus is not operated by the hotel but by National Express and they are responsible for the pricing; hotels at Heathrow are not allowed to provide their own transfer service to/from the terminals.

The jacuzzi pool unfortunately had to be closed for a short period recently for essential maintenance, there is never a good time to do this and I am sorry for the disappointment this caused.

The hotel is well into its refurbishment programme which will be complete in early 2015 - I hope next time you are passing through heathrow you will try the hotel again and request a refurbished bedroom.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Drayton
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow

Address: Bath Road | London Borough of Hillingdon, West Drayton UB7 0DU, England (Formerly Park Inn Hotel & Conference Center London Heathrow)
Region: United Kingdom > England > Greater London > West Drayton
#6 Luxury Hotel in West Drayton
Price Range: £50 - £130 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow 4*
Conveniently situated at London's Heathrow airport- The worlds busiest International airport -and adjacent to London's major motorway networks M4/M25, Park Inn Heathrow is also close to all the excitement of central London, which is just 15 minute train ride away on the Heathrow Express. Park Inn Heathrow is ideally located near Stockley Park Business Centre, Bedfont lakes, Windsor and Maidenhead. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Park Inn London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
Park Inn West Drayton
Heathrow Park Inn
Park Inn Heathrow
Heathrow Le Meridien
Park Inn By Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London