“A True bargain”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in West Drayton
Travelodge Heathrow Airport
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
England
“A True bargain”
Reviewed 15 October 2010

Having stayed in the Sheffield site a few weeks ago I was not to sure about using Travelodge again because it was filthy.

The Heathrow hotel has put the faith back into this company.

The rooms ( I had 4 rooms booked ) were all spotless & everything was fresh .

I know these are budget hotels but even so they should be clean & this one was very clean.

There is a bar & restaurant on site but we only used the bar which was ok.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
england
Reviewed 6 September 2010

Stayed one night prior to a flight. Car park was over full and was told by one staff member to park in the disabled spaces. Checked with another who found me another spot. Room comfortable but had to make up third bed ourselves. Also only two large towels despite booking three adults! Good nights sleep and you can't complain for the price.

• Stayed August 2010
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 July 2010

We stayed at thiis travelodge with our two children on our way abroad and enjoyed a nice clean comfortable stay. We had less towels despite a family room booked.
The food was standard and not highly priced, i enjoyed the fries shrimps ther were delicious combined with salad and a sweet chilli dip.
My kids loved the cmfort and enjoyed looking at the planes from our room which was a good view. The noise was expected but did not disturb us one bit.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
England
Reviewed 5 January 2010

My partner and I stayed at this Travelodge for one night before jetting off on holiday. We often use travelodge as it is excellent value if you prebook...think it cost is £19. Hotel in great location next to heathrow,could see the airport from our window! We ate in the bar cafe which we had never done before but food was ok and reasonably cheap. (not restaurant standard but more like the food you would bung in the oven at home)
Only downside was the noise from the airport but that is to be expected and if anything it added to the excitement of going on holiday! All in all another great stay from Travelodge!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank YoungCoupleEngland
Middlesex
Reviewed 23 September 2009

I stayed in ther Travelodge Heathrow for the month of August. Pretty much the standard (new) Travelodge decor and layout. Booked a family room for extra space and stayed in room 459 which was tucked away, round a corner at the end of the hotel furthest away from the bar/cafe. Didn't eat once in the hotel either for breakfast or evening meal so can't comment on the food.

Found the staff mixed to be honest. Some very accomodating, some not so but generally found that if you treated them with respect and were polite and understanding they were fine. Usual problems with the room keycard not working mainly as I had made several bookings to ensure I got the saver rates. Discovered that some staff were quite happy to validate the keycard right until the end of my stay without checking the individual bookings. Presume that their security system would have booted me out if I didn't subsequently have a booking!

Room was cleaned every day and the usual Travelodge policy of one hand towel and one bath towel applied. Didn't require any additional towels so worked for me. Managed to get an iron and ironing board from reception early in the stay so kept them in the room for the whole month. Apologies to other guests!

Room was a bargain: most nights I paid £19 per night with a few nights above that but the whole month cost less than £650 as I had booked in advance at the end of May. Value is unbelieveable and I think it's important that other guests understand that you won't get 4 star service for £19 a night! It's well worth putting up with a few problems for such value. I stayed 2 nights in a fantastic hotel near Tower Bridge earlier in the year and that cost almost £500 for 2 nights (work were paying) so compared to that Travelodge are exceptional for what you get! Cheaper than renting a flat in the local area for a month!

This Travelodge also had aircooling and air heating in the room so temperature control perfect. First time I've seen in a Travelodge. Would recommend this hotel to anyone that understands Travelodge are not 4 star and is after a real bargain.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel

Been to Travelodge Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!