“Earley morning getaway”

Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I haven't used Premier Inns since I was in sales and only changed my choice to Travelodge because of the price advantage. I was very impressed with the automated check-in procedure at this hotel. In this instant I found the hotel very convenient for my early morning departure from T5 at Heathrow Airport. Since retiring I now travel with my wife and friends to various National Trust properties and will certainly consider Premier Inns for their extra facilities and comfort in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Gerald R

Reviewed 17 December 2013

My employer uses this as out stopover point at heathrow. I was checked in by Amanda. She's super efficient and always smiley. Nothing was to much trouble. She was also helping other members of the check in team with problems. Nothing was fluttering her. A real asset. The room 468 arriving 16 jan was spotlessly clean and totally functional for my stay. I dined in the restaurant. A pint of larger and a New York-er pizza came to £15. There are other dining options nearby. A pub , indian curry house and a Chinese. There's also a mcdonalds and a petrol garage adjacent selling food. Despite a previous posting , air crew will dine here or maybe prefer to have room service if the food is good value , tasty and nutritional. The departing aircraft can be heard faintly. This didn't stop me sleeping soundly though I look forward to staying here again next year. Thanks to Amanda and all the p inn team. Highly recommended

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 15 December 2013

First off, the room was very tidy and clean. I had no issues with anything at all. I stayed over night from a long flight from the USA and just needed a place to rest for my next long flight to Croatia. Well, this room was perfect. The layout wasn't in the typical box layout. And the colors and designs set it off from any normal hotel. I've been in a lot of hotels and I have to say that the tub and its chrome hardware were stunningly shiny and clean, that I actually took a photo of it. My visit was back in May when I started a 6 month European trip, so I haven't gone through all my photos quite as yet, but when I do I will post it here.

If I ever fly into London again, this is the only place I plan to stay. Also, the other reviewers here helped me out a lot by providing info on the shuttle buses etc. It saved me a lot of money. Thank you to all the reviewers and to tripadvisor for having this review forum. I plan to leave more reviews in the future.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Alice A
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Lovely and friendly, nice and clean .. Comfortable beds, great nights sleep
Excellent breakfast!
We stayed once when visiting chessington world of adventures, and another time when visiting Lego land.. 2adults and 2 children :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicola R
Reviewed 5 December 2013

This hotel is new, modern, clean, comfortable and quiet - but its best asset is its friendly and helpful staff, who really seemed to enjoy their jobs. Check in and out was swift, personal and warm, and the room was, as with all Premier Inns, very comfortable. The dinner + breakfast package was good value too.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Joyce J
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I stayed here for two nights whilst visiting a friend who lived nearby and found it a comfortable hotel. The bedroom was large and had a view over the runway of Terminal 5. The windows were treble glazed and therefore the aircraft noise was not a problem.
The staff were all very helpful and friendly, they seemed to care that I was happy with everything.
The breakfast was very good and at a reasonable cost. There was a regular shuttle bus to Heathrow terminals. The hotel is used by British Airways crews so is very busy.
Overall a good standard budget hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Good rooms, staff and facilities! Very economical and very comfortable, with "a good night guarantee". About £18 taxi ride from the airport, but bus only £8 return. Costa and restaurant on site. An ideal stopover or more!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Drayton
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Sofitel London Heathrow
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport

Been to Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel? Share your experiences!