Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel
US$102
US$89
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$41
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
US$113
2,108 results
All reviewscosta coffeemeal dealthyme restaurantfree buspurple parkingbudget hotelnext morningsecond stopbath roadhoppa busan early flightnight's sleepgood nights sleepexcellent stayfamily roomstayed here for one nightcomfy bed
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We were somewhat disappointed with this Premier Inn, which is unusual for us, to say the least. Staff were nowhere near as welcoming and polite as normal, and I did not once speak to a member of staff whose first language was English. I have hearing problems, and difficulties with foreign accents, which made it difficult for me. We checked in Ok, but then found we were short of one hand towel and there was hardly any toilet paper left in our dispenser. Mid afternoon, we went down to the bar/restaurant for a drink and there was nobody serving. We waited ages and then an Egyptian looking man came through and got us a drink, eventually. He had no idea where the glasses were etc., and clearly had not fulfilled this function regularly. We asked at reception about the items needed for our room and were unceremoniously handed several toilet rolls and a towel to carry up ourselves! It was almost like we were a nuisance. We did return to the restaurant to eat in the evening, and I have to say that the meal was very good. I again had difficulty understanding the Eastern European waitress, but we got by. Our room was of a high standard, being recently refurbished, and as usual the bed was comfortable. Hence the 3 star rating to my review.
On the whole, it was much like my old school reports - Could do better!

Room Tip: Ask for a refurbished room
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bonters
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Surprised at how good this hotel was! Staff friendly and helpful. Room clean. Coffee and tea provided in the room. A Costa coffee shop in the hotel. Excellent sound proofing from outside (we faced Heathrow's runway) and inside. They keep their costs down by limiting the in-room amenities, but we had no problems getting what we needed. On-site parking is expensive (12 BP for 24 hours; 6 BP for 12 hours), so factor that into your budget, for example, if you are returning a rental car the next day. The Airport Hoppa Bus serves the hotel (4 BP per person each way).

Excellent place to stay if you are on a flight out of Heathrow the next day.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This hotel has a good location, right on the free 285 bus route to the terminals and within walking distance of a traditional pub.
Check-in was a dream but it was a long walk to my room.
The room was spacious and well equipped. There is a fridge, iron and tea/coffee making facilities. The bathroom has a full length bath and great water pressure. The only things that I didn't like were the soap dispenser on the wall, which is difficult to access when lying in the bath and the fact that I had to keep my curtains closed as I my room overlooked the McDonald's drive-through right outside.
Check-out was very quick.
I would like to have given this hotel five stars as the staff is excellent and the room very comfortable but this was the second time I have stayed and on both occasions the fire alarm has woken me up from sleep. Thankfully, both times were false alarms but they did cause me disturbance.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank heb999
Reviewed 11 May 2014

we had the cooked breakfast which was luke warm and our room had a bouble bed and 2 single beds which made for a very cramped space. Going back to the breakfast I had to ask for fresh cooked fried eggs as the ones on the hot plate were like rubber and the scrambled eggs that my wife had was cold.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by Guest Relations and the Management Team at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Ive used this hotel many times when it was new but sorry to say recent visits it is in decline already. I was unfortunate to have room 155 opposite the cleaners room so the cleaner and trolley were in and out near on 24hrs. Slamming doors every time entering and leaving. I was offered a room change at 11pm so I had to pack everything up and move to a quieter room which the tv did not work. To make matters worse I was told by a 'duty manager' that the room was popular and even requested. Upon checkout I was told it was a notoriously problematic room with noise complaints. With lack of tv and internet conection on and off it was not a good stay.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank IanyJimmy
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.