“Great atmosphere and service.”

Palace Tandoori west drayton middlesex
Ranked #6 of 62 Restaurants in West Drayton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have been enjoyng meals regularly at this restaurant for many years,and every visit is just as enjoyable as the one before. Excellent food and such friendly efficient service makes the evening so relaxing, ideal to unwind after a busy day.

1  Thank 352sst

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We've been going to this restaurant for nearly 10 years and hope to still be going there in the next 10 years ...everyone at the Palace is welcoming and affable and this is something, apart from the great food, that has always made us feel very welcome over the years. Nothing is ever too much trouble, consider it done!

We've had many great nights at this restaurant and will no doubt have many more.

1  Thank Pardip
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

A few friends wanted to try this place based on the good reviews. I am so glad we did. Not far from the airport and has plenty of parking at the rear. Food was served quickly and all the dishes tasted really good. Waiters were really friendly

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I visit the Palace regularly since moving into the area, the service is always very friendly and the food is great. Even presented with a rose on Valentines day, a very nice touch.

1  Thank Barbara L
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I visit this restaurant every time I am in the area which is probably once a month over the last ten years or so and have NEVER had a bad meal - staff always friendly and food quality and service superb - I recommend to all my colleagues when in area and wish it was nearer to my home . Keep up the good work !!

1  Thank Alanp2608