Harmondsworth Hall
Hyatt.com
US$118
US$80
  • Restaurant
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
US$94
  • Pool
Kings Paget Hotel(West Drayton)
US$95
US$91
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Oakwood Bed and Breakfast Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$61
Agoda.com
US$88
PremierInn.com
US$80
All reviewsguest housefull english breakfastbells puboff street parkingchain hotelheathrow airportfew minutes drivebreakfast was deliciousnext morningsecure parkinga lovely staytaxi farebreakfast roomlarge roomwould definitely stay here againan early flightup to date
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Picking friends up from Heathrow early in the morning would have meant a 4.00 start, so a search on the net brought this up. No parking problem - actually parked on street quite safely. Couple of local pubs. Less than 15 minutes to be parked at Terminal 4. Great friendly feel to the place, comfortable room with no aircraft noise discernible, quick ample breakfast. Good wifi. Delighted and would certainly stay again. My thanks to Elaine.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2012

We were coming in for one night on the train from Brussels before catching a flight back to the States the next morning. Managed to navigate the underground and overground to West Drayton with our hostess Elaine's help. Having been on the continent for a few weeks, we arrived back in the UK with only a few pounds in our pockets. Elaine offered to pay the LHR taxi and add the charge to our hotel bill, which was perfect! (No time wasted running around trying to find an ATM.) LHR cab was very prompt, they knew where they were going, and the price from the West Drayton train station to Harmondsworth Hall was 4.50 pounds.

We were greeted upon arrival and given a very spacious room on the ground floor after Elaine assessed the amount of luggage we had. We settled in and then went for dinner at The Five Bells pub. (The food was OK, a little pricey, but the pub folk and dog were nice & friendly.)

We left the next morning after a filling full English breakfast. I'd definitely stay here again and would like to spend a little more time enjoying the area.

P.S. There was no issue with any overpowering fabric softener on the sheets, towels, or any of the linens.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2011

I loved this place--it was quiet and peaceful considering it's so convenient for Heathrow. BUT I hope the owners will forgo their practice of using very stinky fabric conditioner on their sheets/pillow cases. The smell was so overpowering that I couldn't get to sleep and I had an allergic reaction to it. Soaking sheets in this toxic stuff isn't needed and isn't wise in these days of anaphylactic shocks among sensitive children and adults. Just this one factor would put me off going here again, which is a pity as otherwise it was great.

Room Tip: Whole place very quiet, 10 out of 10.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Edel186254
Reviewed 13 November 2011

I was looking for a reasonably priced place to stay near to Heathrow as I had an important meeting abroad and a very early start. Delighted to have found Harmondsworth Hall on the internet I called to ask about car parking arrangements before booking and was told that I could leave my car during the day I was travelling at no extra charge as I was returning that evening to collect it. The owner also had no problem with me leaving my overnight bag with her for the day. She kindly booked the local taxi LHR who were excellent and on time, including collecting me from the airport on return. Arriving around 9pm I was ushered to my room which looked rather tired and whilst the bedlinen at first glance appeared clean there were some old stains on the sheet which were off putting. The springs in the bed could be heard when I sat down and to my horror, the en-suite bathroom was of the standard you'd get in a caravan. A plastic cabin, clean but tiny and quite impractical to have a proper shower. I was extremely disappointed. The carpet, whilst hoovered, was quite stained and was in bad need of replacing. There was no full length mirror so I left before dawn for my meeting half showered and not being able to check my appearance. Additionally, although wi-fi is advertised it didn't work well/at all in the room I was in which was frustrating as I couldn't deal with some important work emails. Returning that evening I mentioned the bathroom to the owner only to discover that the room I stayed in was the only one with a bathroom of this nature and that apparently all the other rooms had proper facilities. The internet apparently works in all the other rooms as well and the owner admitted that the room needed updating. When it came to paying the bill I was charged for the car parking but I didn't say anything as actually the price was very reasonable for the room and car parking and the car park was secure so I had no worries on that score. I didn't eat breakfast as there was no time so I can't comment about that but in truth I'd think twice about staying again and if i did, I'd make sure before booking, about the room I was allocated and its facilities. Reading many other people's comments I'd agree that HH needs some serious tlc. Shame - it has so much going for it but it has to be said, despite everything, it does seem to be full.

Room Tip: Don't stay in Room 9 unless you're not bothered about my observations.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank RLK1
Reviewed 7 November 2011

We stayed whilst visiting Legoland and day tripping to London. Excellent value for money £200 for two nights for 2 adults and 3 children. Oyster Cards loaned to use which saved us some money and we used tube/buses for a whole day (after 9.30 am) for us all costing a mere £16. Proprietors were superb welcoming and helpful. Defo a place to stay in the future x

• Stayed: October 2011