I booked this hotel via Holiday Extras with a two week parking package at the long stay car park. I booked it well in advance and i must say that you can get the overnight stay and the car parking for the same as price of two weeks parking.
It was a clean and quite hotel in my experience and the perfect way to get a good nights sleep before a long flight.
The restaurant in the hotel had a good menu and you didn't have the need to leave and go looking for a restaurant elsewhere. My only minor criticism was that the service charge was on top of the food prices. I was am always happy to give a good tip and in particular with the very attentive and pleasant staff but unfortunately the service charge ate into (for want of a better phrase) my generosity. I am sure this is the same in nearly all London restaurants and being from the country not something i am used to.
I would certainly both stay at the hotel and eat in the restaurant again as i thought the staff were fantastic in both reception and the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hyatt Place Heathrow Airport, you’ll enjoy the comfort you deserve and the convenience you crave. Plus, you’ll be in the heart of Heathrow Airport, just moments from Terminals 2, 3 and 5. Whether you are travelling for a business meeting or on a family vacation, our hotel is the ideal place to relax, meet and explore. What You’ll Love • The spacious rooms: 349 roomy rooms with our Cozy Corner chaise lounge • Waking up to breakfast: Start the day right with a fresh and heart breakfast from the Gallery Kitchen Breakfast options, served in our Gallery Cafe • Perk it up: Other perks include free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour StayFit Gym • Flexible meeting spaces: 2,422 sq ft of meeting space, perfect for a range of events and celebrations • Great transport options: Linking you to the airport, central London and beyond Hyatt Place London Heathrow is the perfect starting point for work or play when travelling through London Heathrow airport. Relax after a busy day in our spacious guestrooms, rest up, then wake up and experience our Gallery Kitchen Breakfast. Don’t be bound to a schedule; work out or get work done your way at our 24/7 StayFit Gym and e-room business centre. Our central location makes it easy to get around the city with shopping, sightseeing and the business hubs of several Global Companies all in the vicinity. Hotel Features • 349 spacious guestrooms with separate sleeping and living areas as well as our Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper • Signature Hyatt Grand Bed™, upscale bath toiletries, and hi-tech amenities • Free Wi-Fi and remote printing everywhere • Gallery Kitchen Breakfast • Gallery Café serves an a la carte menu for lunch and dinner • 24/7 Gallery Market offers perfectly packed grab n’ go items, from snacks and sandwiches to pastries • Coffee to Cocktails Bar offers a variety of specialty beverages • 24/7 StayFit Gym with Life Fitness machines, free weights, and exercise balls • Free public computers in the Gallery • 2,422 sq ft of flexible meeting and event space PARKING: Our hotel offers on-site parking at £12 per 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arora International Heathrow Harmondsworth
- Arora International Heathrow Hotel Harmondsworth
- Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport West Drayton, Greater London