“An excellent stop over hotel”

Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I booked this hotel via Holiday Extras with a two week parking package at the long stay car park. I booked it well in advance and i must say that you can get the overnight stay and the car parking for the same as price of two weeks parking.
It was a clean and quite hotel in my experience and the perfect way to get a good nights sleep before a long flight.
The restaurant in the hotel had a good menu and you didn't have the need to leave and go looking for a restaurant elsewhere. My only minor criticism was that the service charge was on top of the food prices. I was am always happy to give a good tip and in particular with the very attentive and pleasant staff but unfortunately the service charge ate into (for want of a better phrase) my generosity. I am sure this is the same in nearly all London restaurants and being from the country not something i am used to.
I would certainly both stay at the hotel and eat in the restaurant again as i thought the staff were fantastic in both reception and the restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Stephen C, General Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Robert W,

Thank you for taking the time to review Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the park and fly package to be great value for money and the hotel to be clean and quiet offering a good night’s sleep.

It was also great to hear you found the food quality and team to be excellent in Smith’s Grill. The service charge which is automatically applied is discretionary and we state on the bill that this can be removed or adjusted by the guest if they wish to.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Arora Hotel Heathrow in the near future.

Arora Hotel Heathrow

Write a ReviewReviews (3,167)

Reviewed 10 July 2014

It was an good experience as it was my first time travelling alone to a new country. I never been in a foreign country by myself but by God's grace i got the opportunity and it was a great one. I was in Arora hotel well maintain popular and i really enjoy myself with the way it was inside the room n rest room too.

Room Tip: Every rooms are good, i found the one i got on the second floor first room. It was nice well maintai...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stephen C, General Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Lovergurl K,

Thank you for taking the time to review Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked your well maintained room.

Thanks again for your review and we do hope you will consider Arora Hotel Heathrow the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

My parents and I had an overnight at Heathrow before a few days in Vienna and were looking for something close to the aeroport. We took a taxi (bit expensive) from the terminal to check-in. Very nice lobby! My parents were impressed.
The standard room fit the three of us, with my parents on the regular bed and the staff set up a kit bed along the window. It was pretty nice and I did not mind it for one night. The WC was nice as well. The room was clean and the hallways were quiet.
I wanted to show my parents the Tower Bridge that evening so we meandered down to find public transport. It did take a bit to walk a bus stop that was available for connections to London on Sunday night (around fifteen minutes). Other than that, it was a breeze using the regional train and the Tube to make it to central London from this location.
When we checked out in the morning, the bus stop right next to the hotel had a direct connection to Heathrow departures - which was great for an early departure.
If I had an overnight at LHR again, I would stay here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mackjk

Dear Mackjk,

Thank you for taking the time to review Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m pleased that you and your parents enjoyed your stay with us and found the room to be clean and quiet and that you liked the hotel lobby. There are free public buses which you can take from all terminals to the hotel if you want to avoid taxi charges in the future, full details can be found on our hotel website. You can also access London from the bus stop right outside the hotel by changing at Heathrow Central bus station for the London Underground or the Heathrow Express.

Thanks again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Arora Hotel Heathrow!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I staid 6 days in Arora Heathrow and I can say that it's a very good place to stay. The location is at 5 minutes from Heathrow airport. The rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff is very kind and very servable. I recommend this hotel to anyone who go to London for business or visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear georghil,

Thank you for taking the time to review Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotels location to be convenient for the airport and that you liked your clean, comfortable and spacious room. Thank you also for you kind feedback about how friendly and attentive the team were.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Had an overnight transit at LHR, picked this place at random and we were very happy with the service and location. I don't think it would be much good for trips into the city but if you are in our situation we would strongly recommend this hotel as great value for money with excellent comfort.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear gumbyr,

Thank you for taking the time to review Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotels location and service to your liking. It was also great to hear that you found the hotel to be comfortable and good value for money.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

An excellent hotel Straightforward to locate, with a pleasant ambience, comfortable, well priced and very convenient for all Heathrow terminals, staff were friendly & helpful and the restaurant provided good quality food.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear AndySid,

Thank you for taking the time to review Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel convenient for Heathrow, easy to find and good value for money. It was also great to hear that you found the food in Smith’s Grill to be good quality and the team to be friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stayed at the Arora last week. Lovely hotel with friendly staff. The rooms are spacious and i love the classical style of the rooms, though the carpet is more reminiscent of a travelodge!

The room service food was outstanding and the travel to and from the airport was so incredibly easy. The only complaint I have/had was the fact that when using the website to look at food menus to order to my room, it transpired that the menu had changed and despite desperately wanting to try their sea bass, it was no longer available... along with several other interesting sounding things on the menu.

I informed reception the next day and was told that the menu had only just changed a few days prior and the website had not been updated yet... however, it still hasn't. It was disappointing as I personally think they took some amazing looking dishes from the menu.

The wifi wasn't the best, so I ended up tethering my phone. But they do have free wifi for those more patient than myself.

Must say though, view of the runway was amazing and the highlight of the room for me.

All in all though, a very nice stay and I would use them again.

Room Tip: Runway view!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Maggie A
Stephen C, General Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear tim p,

Thank you for taking the time to review Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the team to be excellent and helpful with your luggage storage and the hotel and free public bus services were convenient for the airport for you.

Thank you also for your feedback regarding the choice and value for money of food in Smith’s Grill, I will make sure I share this with the team.

Thanks again for your review we look forward to seeing you again soon at Arora Hotel Heathrow!

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Drayton
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Sofitel London Heathrow
Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow

Been to Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!