“Well loacted, nicely designed and amazingly quiet”

Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Vancouver, Washington
“Well loacted, nicely designed and amazingly quiet”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Since this is nearly on a runway, you'd think it would be noisy. It is very quiet. the rooms are nice for a quick stay hotel; well equipped, free Wi-Fi and a pleasant staff that was very helpful. If you are travelling light, it would be easy to use the free bus service. Travelling with more luggage... the Hoppa service is very reasonable. We stayed twice, coming and going, and would do so again. Very reasonable pricing.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Stephen C, General Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Keith K,

Thank you for taking the time to review Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found your room to be quiet, well equipped and good value for money. It was also great to hear you found the team to be pleasant and helpful and the free public services and Hotel Hoppa services added further convenience to your stay.

Thanks again and we hope to see you soon at Arora Hotel Heathrow!

Arora Hotel Heathrow

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (541)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Gurnard
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My wife booked the Arora prior to us flying to Newyork for my 60th birthday.The hospitality of all tha staff made it a memorable stay.The birthday cake and card signed by staff put a lump in my throat.Considering the large amount of people staying here they made our stay feel very personal.A special thankyou to you all.A stay I will always remember and would recommend to all.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 445 and had great view of flights taking off without the noise.
1 Thank Tilburylen
Dear cockylen,

Thank you for taking the time to review Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the great hospitality that the team provided you with and I do hope you have a fantastic 60th birthday!

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon at Arora Hotel Heathrow!

Princeton, Texas
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I chose this hotel based on the TripAdvisor reviews, but I have to say this was not one of the best recommendations I have gotten here.

The outside of the hotel is fine and they allowed us to check in VERY early - at about 10 a.m. just after our flight arrived. They were also very friendly in helping us navigate the bus to get down into the city and back and forth from the airport.

However, the floor we were on was small and dingy with some odor that made me wrinkle my nose each time we exited the elevator. The room we had was on the end of the floor and overlooked the police station behind the hotel which was fine. But it had seen better days and could definitely use some assistance in paint and updates. It definitely didn't match many of the pictures shown here. In fact the difference was so stark, my husband asked if maybe there were TWO Arora hotels at Heathrow!

We were so tired after flying from the States though and then walking London all day that we slept soundly so it served its purpose even if it wouldn't have been my first choice.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Stephen C, General Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear jurenpamel,

Thank you for taking the time to review Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the hotel. The photography which is displayed on our website and third party websites was updated earlier this year and I’m confident represents the hotel fairly.

Here at Arora Hotel Heathrow we take our housekeeping and maintenance standards very seriously and one of the benefits of the hotel is the consistency in size, decor and up keep of the rooms. I do however accept that there is always room for improvement and would therefore appreciative your stay details so I can investigate your comments further. You can reach by email at stephenclayton@arorahotels.com.

Thanks again for your review and I do hope despite your concerns that you will consider Arora Hotels in the future.

Geilo
Reviewed 14 August 2014

So. After 36 hours in London City it was about time to get nearby Heathrow. I just search ones at booking.com from my iPhone. I just picked Arora because of the distance to LHT. The service was great, wonderful beds, no noice from the airport and a nice and pleasent breakfast. I`ll never stay in another hotel nearby Heathrow. A great hotel experience.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Paal K
Stephen C, General Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Dear Paal K,

Thank you for taking the time to review Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay and found your room to be comfortable and quiet and the service to be great. It was also great to hear you enjoyed breakfast in Smith’s Grill and found the hotel to be conveniently located for the airport.

Thanks again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon at Arora Hotel Heathrow!

Barnstaple, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I booked this hotel through a package with APH. Only after a non-cancellable payment was made did the hotel state that there would be a £12 parking charge.for the 1st night but the next 14 days was included. Most hotels include car parking so add £12 to any price quoted if you have a car, then this hotel is not so competitive on price.The hotel should state the parking charge clearly in its description, it is only included in the directions page.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank John B
Dear John B,

Thank you for taking the time to review Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m sorry to hear of the confusion regarding the overnight parking charge at the hotel of £12.00. As I’m sure you can appreciate you booked your package with a third party who also provided parking off site for you.

We have informed APH to update the information on their website as this is where the confusion came from, not from the hotel.

Thanks again for your review.

Bridport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Under what circumstances would you wake your guest at 6.30am to ask how £3 for some room service chips was to be paid?!!!!!
Apart from that very unwelcome phone call I would agree with other reviewers that this hotel is clean, the staff (apart from the jobsworth) are very helpful and welcoming, the room was incredibly quiet (apart from the phonecall), it was nicely decorated and the bathroom towels generously fluffy.
Good to have the free bus to the airport directly outside.
About those chips I ordered at 5am; they arrived after 5.20am once I had chased them up. I was not surprised to find them luke warm and tough as they had obviously been hanging around for someone to bother to deliver them.
The wifi was intermittent in my second floor room.
Inexplicably there is no lift from the underground garage to the hotel reception but the staff will help you negotiate the steps if asked.
On checking out I complained about the demand for payment and was not surprised to see the bill did not include my chips.
I keep thinking about the quietest hotel room I have stayed in and that comfortable bed .... but the phone call soured my stay so I'll give it 3.

Room Tip: Perhaps the second floor does not have good wifi reception.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank RubyGodiva
Dear RubyGodiva,

Thank you for taking the time to review Arora Hotel Heathrow.

Please accept my most sincere apologies for the phone call which interrupted your sleep. This is not our usual standard and I would like to assure you that this is an isolated incident and one than has not happened before at the hotel. We have carried out a full investigation with the team, however so far we have been unable to identify which team member made the call. If you are able to provide any further details then please do contact me at stephenclayton@arorahotels.com.

Once again, the team and I are very sorry for this unfortunate incident and I do hope that despite this issue that you will consider Arora Hotel Heathrow in the future.

Isleworth
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We have stayed a handful of times with you. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Your rooms are very clean and comfortable, we always sleep well. We have requested rooms with a view of the runway, and you have always delivered.

I have recommended your hotel to family and friends, as I feel it is the most welcoming and comfortable in Heathrow!

We have stayed in other Heathrow hotels and they don't come close. Well done to a superb hotel!

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank SBelmon
Dear SBelmon,

Thank you for taking the time to review Arora Hotel Heathrow.

I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your continued loyalty to the hotel and for recommending Arora to your friends and family. It was great to hear how well the team have looked after you and that you also like our clean and comfortable rooms and enjoy the excellent runway views.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Drayton
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Sofitel London Heathrow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel

Been to Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!