“car parking at Three Acres”

Three Acres Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Horley
Three Acres Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 30 Horley B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We parked our car here while we went on holiday, it was fantastic no hassle direction's were great found it first time, felt very happy leaving our car very secure ,our car was out of site around the back of the property through a series of gate's with the peace of mind that the car key's were with us ! Taxi picked us up with in 5 min's of calling £5 to terminal and on our return no waiting back to the car with in 5 min's all in all I would recommend to anyone and already have thank you so much. The Morrison's

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
chrissyhorley, Owner at Three Acres Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Hi the Morrisons ! Many thanks for taking time out of your day to write a review.I am really pleased you found my parking facilities to your liking and that the transfers were prompt, I look forward to seeing you again in the future ! Christine :0)

There are newer reviews for Three Acres Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Stayed here overnight in the family room to fly out next morning (2 parents, 2 teenagers). A great start to our holiday. Booking was smooth, Chrissy replied promptly to emails. Directions were so clear even we didn't get lost. We were made to feel welcome on arrival even though we were early.Chrissy booked us a taxi, airport only 5 mins away. The family room was spacious and clean and quiet. Tescos a short walk away for snacks. Do not think the negative reviews can be genuine. Yes, you do pay on arrival but that is clearly stated on the booking as no deposit is taken. Altogether very good value for money and old certainly stay here again

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
chrissyhorley, Owner at Three Acres Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am very happy you had a nice time here at Three Acres and look forward to welcoming you all again in the future :0) Christine

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We left our car for 10 days whilst we visited Mauritius. The B &B was very easy to find with the instructions given. Our car was out of site around the back of the property through a series of gates. Extremely safe and secure, and i love the fact that i could keep my keys. We booked a taxi to take us to Gatwick for £5 and arrived on time. Christine was lovely we met her when we collected our car.Three Acres parking ticked all the boxes and more. If you want value for money and peace of mind, Three Acres is the place to go.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We were scheduled to stay here 24th June before flying off on holiday. On arrival my husband went to find the owners and was greeted by Christine who came out from the annexe along with her dogs asking him what he wanted! Before even entering the b&b money was requested and he was told before parking or getting the cases out he would have to pay! The request for payment was made several times in the space of our short visit which made us feel like we were not trusted. The b&b is obviously run like a "help yourself" type thing which is ok if you've stayed before and are familar with things but first timers need assistance with things. I think Christine had second thoughts and decided as we had not stayed before she would show us to the room. On reviewing the room (upstairs with no door closing it off for privacy) my husband and I decided that this was very shabby and there was a smell which made it unappealing. We do not live like this at home so why would we pay for this awful type of experience when going on holiday? This was very unfriendly and left us no choice but to say thanks but no thanks, my husbsnd making excuses about the parking to save embarrassment. Be warned.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Delfan1704
chrissyhorley, Owner at Three Acres Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2013

I am very sorry about this visit there was a smell I cook fish for dinner and didn't realise it lingered which I have learnt from .I could not understand why the guests looked upset as they arrived so prob took it personally as they offered no reason when they left and of course it cost me money.I texted them after they left to wish them a nice holiday as I feel bad when people are not happy :0( I take all comments on board and I learn from it.The door for the toilet is a sliding door which they obviously did not realise (it is not just an opening) I do not have several dogs I have one quiet dog who does not live in the house she lives next door with me.Perhaps this worried them which I can understand.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Right from the first warm welcome we felt at home at Three Acres.Our triple room was spacious and clean.
Self serve anytime breakfast comprised: Croissants/Jam/Marmalade/Nutella/Marmite/Cheese/Orange juice
Tea/Coffee/Fresh milk/Fresh fruit/Cereals/Toast/Yoghurts as this is unlimited and included in the already very reasonable room rate
it's somewhat of a bargain.We will return when we fly from Gatwick again. Many Thanks Christine.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Our outward stay was on 26th May prior to flying 27th to Egypt. On arriving we paid for our full stay, given an security code for the back door to get in on our return visit or if we went out and came back late,all good,and was told which room we would be in for our return stay and had our taxi booked to Gatwick for the next morning.

We where given a family room which was lovely. The guests stay in the main house while the owners stay in a seperate annex. We never saw her again, which was fine,as we had been given all the relevant info.

The down side was, there wasn't any mirrors near to the plug socket in our room, so you couldn't see to straighten your hair and even though there was a mirror in the bathroom there was no socket. On first impressions all looked clean, but when the bathroom door was closed the shower screen and skirting now visible, was really grubby. It did look like only a top clean was ever done... Shame.
There was a note in the info booklet about poor water pressure in the shower, saying to let it run to build up, but it was very bad, and we had to take it off the holder showering with one hand. Not brill.
The bed was very comfortable and the information booklet gave us the login for free wifi.
A definate bonus.

It is close to a pub which does good food and only 5 min from Gatwick Airport.

The dining room looked quite tired and shabby, but again served the purpose for an over night stay.
The breakfast was quite adequate and everything left for you to help yourself, but a shame there was no paper serviettes on either visit. Having to get loo roll!

All in all a pleasant stay and good value, all ran smoothly but maybe a few tweeks needed.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Three Acres B+B did us proud. Overnight stay and parking for a week cheaper than car parking alone elsewhere. 5 minute taxi ride to Gatwick airport for £5. Really helpful and comfortable, and coped well with late arrival and early departure

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Horley
Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel
Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central
Airport Inn Gatwick
Airport Inn Gatwick
#8 of 11 in Horley
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel
Sofitel London Gatwick

Been to Three Acres Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!