“Excellent -Close to airport,well organised”

Three Acres Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Horley
Three Acres Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 30 Horley B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Absolutely brilliant find 5 minutes in a taxi to airport. Room was lovely, en suite nice with soft towels even shower gel. coffee and tea provided in room, early breakfast help your self all set out ready for whatever time you want. Parking in field through 2 gates behind bungalow. Chrissy organised our taxi pick up as soon as we arrived £5.00 each way. Even when we arrived back Chrissy offered us washroom facility if needed very impressed. Reasonable priced b & b highly recommend and will use again.
We walked to the local pub The Black Horse at Hookwood 5 - 10 MINS walk good food average price for a nice steak.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 August 2013

My husband and I with our 4 children stayed in the family room which occupies the whole top floor of this set back from the road country house. We were warmly greeted by Chrissy the owner and directed to our room, and the secure car parking! We were pleasantly surprised by the variety of the teas, coffee, juices, fresh fruit, yogurts, croissants, toast, jams etc that were available for my family to take full advantage of as we had a very early departure. Chrissy also took care of per booking our minibus which arrived prompt to the scheduled time!
The room itself was perfect.... Clean, tidy, spacious all 6 of us in one huge room was great fun, we were like the waltons... Good night John boy!!! The only thing that I would change is that I would make sure we arrived before 8.30pm as the local pubs/restaurants stop serving food at 9pm, we had to travel back into the town to find somewhere to eat and even there most were closing for the night! This is no fault of anyone just simple advice to make the whole experience perfect!! Thanks Chrissy, we will definitely be booking with you again and I would certainly recommend you mot m family and friends!

Room Tip: The family room was fabulous, very clean and spacious, would never tell that you were 5-10 minutes a...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2013

What can I say....this was an absolutely fantastic stay at the start and end of our holiday. Everything was just so simple. You could stay here with a lovely continental breakfast, great night's sleep and car parking for the amount you could spend just for car parking and a lot of hassle at Gatwick!!! Chrissie was so quick at texting back....we hadn't arranged anywhere else and were getting desperate and yet within 5 minutes of finding this lovely B&B on the internet, we had booked a double room for two nights! It couldn't have been better...highly recommended!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We parked our car here while we went on holiday, it was fantastic no hassle direction's were great found it first time, felt very happy leaving our car very secure ,our car was out of site around the back of the property through a series of gate's with the peace of mind that the car key's were with us ! Taxi picked us up with in 5 min's of calling £5 to terminal and on our return no waiting back to the car with in 5 min's all in all I would recommend to anyone and already have thank you so much. The Morrison's

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
chrissyhorley, Owner at Three Acres Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Hi the Morrisons ! Many thanks for taking time out of your day to write a review.I am really pleased you found my parking facilities to your liking and that the transfers were prompt, I look forward to seeing you again in the future ! Christine :0)

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Stayed here overnight in the family room to fly out next morning (2 parents, 2 teenagers). A great start to our holiday. Booking was smooth, Chrissy replied promptly to emails. Directions were so clear even we didn't get lost. We were made to feel welcome on arrival even though we were early.Chrissy booked us a taxi, airport only 5 mins away. The family room was spacious and clean and quiet. Tescos a short walk away for snacks. Do not think the negative reviews can be genuine. Yes, you do pay on arrival but that is clearly stated on the booking as no deposit is taken. Altogether very good value for money and old certainly stay here again

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
chrissyhorley, Owner at Three Acres Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am very happy you had a nice time here at Three Acres and look forward to welcoming you all again in the future :0) Christine

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We left our car for 10 days whilst we visited Mauritius. The B &B was very easy to find with the instructions given. Our car was out of site around the back of the property through a series of gates. Extremely safe and secure, and i love the fact that i could keep my keys. We booked a taxi to take us to Gatwick for £5 and arrived on time. Christine was lovely we met her when we collected our car.Three Acres parking ticked all the boxes and more. If you want value for money and peace of mind, Three Acres is the place to go.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We were scheduled to stay here 24th June before flying off on holiday. On arrival my husband went to find the owners and was greeted by Christine who came out from the annexe along with her dogs asking him what he wanted! Before even entering the b&b money was requested and he was told before parking or getting the cases out he would have to pay! The request for payment was made several times in the space of our short visit which made us feel like we were not trusted. The b&b is obviously run like a "help yourself" type thing which is ok if you've stayed before and are familar with things but first timers need assistance with things. I think Christine had second thoughts and decided as we had not stayed before she would show us to the room. On reviewing the room (upstairs with no door closing it off for privacy) my husband and I decided that this was very shabby and there was a smell which made it unappealing. We do not live like this at home so why would we pay for this awful type of experience when going on holiday? This was very unfriendly and left us no choice but to say thanks but no thanks, my husbsnd making excuses about the parking to save embarrassment. Be warned.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Delfan1704
chrissyhorley, Owner at Three Acres Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2013

I am very sorry about this visit there was a smell I cook fish for dinner and didn't realise it lingered which I have learnt from .I could not understand why the guests looked upset as they arrived so prob took it personally as they offered no reason when they left and of course it cost me money.I texted them after they left to wish them a nice holiday as I feel bad when people are not happy :0( I take all comments on board and I learn from it.The door for the toilet is a sliding door which they obviously did not realise (it is not just an opening) I do not have several dogs I have one quiet dog who does not live in the house she lives next door with me.Perhaps this worried them which I can understand.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Horley
Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel
Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central
Airport Inn Gatwick
Airport Inn Gatwick
#8 of 11 in Horley
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) Hotel
BLOC Hotel Gatwick Airport

Been to Three Acres Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!