All reviewssingle roomnice roomtaxiairportgatwicktransport
Reviewed 4 October 2015

Lovely guest house just a few minutes from airport. Diane was very nice and accomodating. She even drove us to airport which was unexpected and gracious. we walked to town to Jack Fairman Restaurant and had a great meal at the most reasonable price. Thank you. For a nice stay.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Masslink, Owner at Masslink Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Masslink Guest House. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your short stay with us.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

Well where I have to start.
I am arrived to the Guest house, and probably someone open the door.
Let me in ,and I have to fill out my guest form .
Then I am paid my 41 pound for the night .
Until was fine.
I just don't understand use to be the people more friendly welcome everywhere ,and my feelings was they are holding back.
About a room , clean and tidy, specially the most best was about this place ,my bed was very comfortable and I slept like a baby .
Yes you are hear a road noise but I think if you are closed your windows is just perfect .If you would like to go to the Town centre is just 10 minutes walk .
They can expect for the request if you are like to order a taxi ,
For the money wise is a great place to stay.
Single bedroom what I had , and next time I prefer my own bathroom ,
Breakfast is nice , just a right portion .
Taste and fill y up for all day.
Thank you very much if you read my feedback .
Kind Regard
Eva Katalin Gaspar

Room Tip: Double bedroom
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Masslink, Owner at Masslink Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

Thank you for your review of Masslink Guest House. We were pleased to be of assistance and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

Great place. I had the single room which was very big. Nice bed. Shower was wonderful. 2 shared bathrooms, there are 8 rooms but some are en suite. I didn't see anyone waiting for a bathroom at all. Staff (owners?) very friendly and helpful. Only downside was the road noise was pretty loud but it got better as it got later.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Masslink, Owner at Masslink Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2015

Thank you for your review of our guest house and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

A beautiful guest house, in the rural village of horley.
The guest house is immucalate, very homely, and a fab place to rest, ready for that well earned holiday, they provide car parking, and a taxi to the airport

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Masslink, Owner at Masslink Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2015

Thank you for your lovely review of Masslink Guest House and I hope to welcome you back with us soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Stayed Again at Masslink Guest House, the owner is always friendly, great Service, Fab Breakfast served with a smile. and very best value for the Parking. Very clean all the facilities required.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your third lovely review and stay of course for our Masslink House. It is always a pleasure to welcome back regular guests.