As you approach Langshott Manor down this little lane ,it's hard to believe that anything is down there but as you sweep into the driveway you are so amazed at this beautiful Manor house. It's everything and more from the pic's on the net. Such a gem tucked away in Horley.. We stayed in the old part ,our room was Bodiam ,absolutely stunning with a massive bathroom (bath big enough for 2) and a gorgeous view out over the gardens. These are lovely with secret bits hidden away,but sadly could do with abit of TLC..We found the staff very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was expensive but the Full English Breakfast was cooked to order,none of these hot plates already done. It was a surprise birthday present for Paul and we both enjoyed it so much ,we will definately come back one day ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Langshott Manor is an exquisite four red-star hotel in Surrey. This remarkable venue blends classic character with contemporary and well-thought design. Luxury is fragrant throughout the 16th Century Hotel with rooms and dining options designed to spoil you. Just minutes from Gatwick Airport, Langshott Manor is wonderfully convenient yet retains a tranquil and undisturbed setting. As one of the most distinctive and truly welcoming hotels outside of London, Langshott Manor is the perfect choice for a weekend break, relaxing escape or a refreshing stopover before or after your flight from Gatwick Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langshott Manor Horley
- Langshott Manor Hotel Horley
- Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick Horley, Surrey