We just returned from afternoon tea for a birthday surprise, at Langshott Manor, and we had a lovely time. There were eight of us, which was a little tricky to book, but we ended up in a private room which was very nice. A couple of our friends arrived very early and waited for about half an hour before they saw a member of staff. They tried to order some crisps and a drink, but the crisps never arrived which was a shame. Once all our party arrived, the tea arrived quickly and was delightful, absolutely no complaints there. But once the food was served, and our tea pot refreshed, we didn't see a member of staff for quite some time and had to hunt someone down to get the bill. The toilets are a little difficult to find, but were very clean...however watch the step down! There isn't a sign to the toilets and the door is not labelled, its behind the reception area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Langshott Manor is an exquisite four red-star hotel in Surrey. This remarkable venue blends classic character with contemporary and well-thought design. Luxury is fragrant throughout the 16th Century Hotel with rooms and dining options designed to spoil you. Just minutes from Gatwick Airport, Langshott Manor is wonderfully convenient yet retains a tranquil and undisturbed setting. As one of the most distinctive and truly welcoming hotels outside of London, Langshott Manor is the perfect choice for a weekend break, relaxing escape or a refreshing stopover before or after your flight from Gatwick Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langshott Manor Horley
- Langshott Manor Hotel Horley
- Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick Horley, Surrey