Great service and a lovely house but due to the age of the building, too many creeks for my liking.
Lovely breakfast but expensive at £250/night for a standard room and no spa facilities.
4 x 4 needed for the back roads taken to the hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Langshott Manor is an exquisite four red-star hotel in Surrey. This remarkable venue blends classic character with contemporary and well-thought design. Luxury is fragrant throughout the 16th Century Hotel with rooms and dining options designed to spoil you. Just minutes from Gatwick Airport, Langshott Manor is wonderfully convenient yet retains a tranquil and undisturbed setting. As one of the most distinctive and truly welcoming hotels outside of London, Langshott Manor is the perfect choice for a weekend break, relaxing escape or a refreshing stopover before or after your flight from Gatwick Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langshott Manor Horley
- Langshott Manor Hotel Horley
- Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick Horley, Surrey