We visited here for afternoon tea yesterday and mostly had a very positive experience. The only negative comment was the choice of tea itself was limited and uninspiring. I had expected a tea "menu" as other hotels provide and when I asked was given a verbal list of three plus fruit teas which was something of a let down. Having said that the food was good and plentiful and service unobtrusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Langshott Manor is an exquisite four red-star hotel in Surrey. This remarkable venue blends classic character with contemporary and well-thought design. Luxury is fragrant throughout the 16th Century Hotel with rooms and dining options designed to spoil you. Just minutes from Gatwick Airport, Langshott Manor is wonderfully convenient yet retains a tranquil and undisturbed setting. As one of the most distinctive and truly welcoming hotels outside of London, Langshott Manor is the perfect choice for a weekend break, relaxing escape or a refreshing stopover before or after your flight from Gatwick Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langshott Manor Horley
- Langshott Manor Hotel Horley
- Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick Horley, Surrey