Probably one of the most intimate boutique hotels we have stayed in. This hidden gem is surprisingly close to Gatwick Airport, but it feels like it's in the countrside, with it's rustic charm and romantic setting. the staff were exceedingly polite and helpful, and the gardens on a sunny day were enchanting. We didn't sample the evening food as we thought this was too expensive, but breakfast was very good. We would recommend this hotel to couples mainly, or a small group. The website has good deals at the moment so take advantage. This hotel is a small luxury treat, and we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Langshott Manor is an exquisite four red-star hotel in Surrey. This remarkable venue blends classic character with contemporary and well-thought design. Luxury is fragrant throughout the 16th Century Hotel with rooms and dining options designed to spoil you. Just minutes from Gatwick Airport, Langshott Manor is wonderfully convenient yet retains a tranquil and undisturbed setting. As one of the most distinctive and truly welcoming hotels outside of London, Langshott Manor is the perfect choice for a weekend break, relaxing escape or a refreshing stopover before or after your flight from Gatwick Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langshott Manor Horley
- Langshott Manor Hotel Horley
- Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick Horley, Surrey