Visited Langshot Manor yesterday for a friends bridal shower afternoon tea, and it was lovely. For £18.50 you get the full experience, lovely loose leaf tea, the most amazing food, and a lovely setting!
Food was wonderful, finger sandwiches, fresh scones with Jam and Clotted Cream, then mini puddings and even Pimms Jelly!
Staff were very attentive, also very helpful - they happily provided me with decaf tea when i said i was pregnant, and even kindly did me a 'doggy bag' when baby decided it had had enough, even though i would have liked to eat a little more at the time!
If you choose to eat outside, the resident ducks will come and say hello - i suppose its the upmarket version of a pub dog... a hotel duck! And the garden is beautiful with lots of lovely places to get some nice photos of your visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Langshott Manor is an exquisite four red-star hotel in Surrey. This remarkable venue blends classic character with contemporary and well-thought design. Luxury is fragrant throughout the 16th Century Hotel with rooms and dining options designed to spoil you. Just minutes from Gatwick Airport, Langshott Manor is wonderfully convenient yet retains a tranquil and undisturbed setting. As one of the most distinctive and truly welcoming hotels outside of London, Langshott Manor is the perfect choice for a weekend break, relaxing escape or a refreshing stopover before or after your flight from Gatwick Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langshott Manor Horley
- Langshott Manor Hotel Horley
- Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick Horley, Surrey