We were booked in here the night before a morning flight. We arrived quite late at night & were greeted by a friendly lady on the front desk.
Fortunately the bar was still open (til 12 i believe) so we were able to unwind before bed. The room i had was upstairs no 20 i think. It had 3 beds + tea coffe etc but was not ensuite. The decor was a little bit worn. The bathroom was shared between room 19 & 20. Other rooms in the hotel i believe were ensuite.
The breakfast next day was good with a choice of cereals, fruit juice etc + full english.
There was a computer free for guests to use + free wifi.
If i had a choice i would prefer something a little plusher, i don't think my wife would have liked it but i was well looked after.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gatwick Belmont hotel is one of the superior independently family run Gatwick hotels in the LGW area, set in the quiet, leafy residential Surrey town of Horley. Despite the close location to Gatwick, unlike some airport hotels it’s not in the flight path and located literally just 5 minutes from Gatwick Airport with onsite pub restaurant it's the ideal location and also offers airport transfers and car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and SpeedyBooker.com so you can book your Gatwick Belmont Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatwick Belmont Hotel And Restaurant
- Gatwick Belmont Hotel & Restaurant Horley, Surrey