Spoke to a very pleasant gentleman on the phone and that's where the good service ended.. We checked in at midnight and the lady was rather abrupt and slightly rude and informed us that the free airport advertised on the website is no longer running and we had to pay her £5 to get to the airport which is better than the £8 taxi rate, but when it came down to being picked up at 6am from the airport the phone wasn't answered for well over an hour.. So had to get a taxi. Very close to Horley station which is great as we stayed as we were going to wireless festival. So not having a free transport bus was annoying in the morning, but the short walk to the station was acceptable. Room was well laid out and clean, would suggest seperate bottles of shampoo and shower gel as opposed to one tiny sachet of all in one per person. Otherwise it's a great place for a short stop before flying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gatwick Belmont hotel is one of the superior independently family run Gatwick hotels in the LGW area, set in the quiet, leafy residential Surrey town of Horley. Despite the close location to Gatwick, unlike some airport hotels it’s not in the flight path and located literally just 5 minutes from Gatwick Airport with onsite pub restaurant it's the ideal location and also offers airport transfers and car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gatwick Belmont Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatwick Belmont Hotel And Restaurant
- Gatwick Belmont Hotel & Restaurant Horley, Surrey