“Perfect stopover”

Ranked #7 of 30 Horley B&B and Inns
Tewkesbury, United Kingdom
“Perfect stopover”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I bussed to Gatwick.. the hotel collected me and dropped me off again the next day. Very efficient service. My room was very clean and well equipped, breakfast buffet was excellent and staff very friendly and helpful. It's a two minute walk to the town centre for a pub or curry. The hotel has a really nice bar and restaurant. Excellent place.. I'll use it again. Thanks.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Glenn M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
  • Polish first
London
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Convenient for Gatwick airport (five minutes) with onsite parking and transfers. Staff very helpful and friendly, Pub style evening meals, nothing exotic but good and reasonably priced. Extremely good value.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

1 Thank John G M
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I recently went here for a meal, as I was staying next door at The Turrett (already reviewed) which does not have restaurant facilities. I have eaten in this restaurant/hotel before and always found the food to be very good value for money, freshly made and delicious - again, this is the case - the staff are very friendly and the food is excellent and not too expensive - there is also a bar there so its like a little English pub setting. You dont have to stay there to eat there which is good.

I would recommend this hotel for eating.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Venice, Italy
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I have been lucky enough to eat here on 4 different occasions 3 times on the lunch menu and once the tasting menu. The tasting menu is incredible. One of the best I have ever had and I have had a few. The lunch menu never disappoints either and for the price yo pay it is astonishing what you get. If I had the money I would make this my regular dining spot but I don't yet. I recommend if you like good food wine and amazing service you come here

Room Tip: we only been in the restaurant we have not sleeping there
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank carmelobl
Sarnia, Canada
Reviewed 4 October 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our time in this quiet hotel. The room was quaint and clean. We were able to walk into the small town a few blocks down the road to some wonderful restaurants and a grocery store. The staff was very friendly and the shuttle was prompt at Gatwick.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank tcoleman15
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I had a single room and paid £89 for a nights sleep and toast and coffee the next day, efficient transfers to and from the airport, and 8 nights carparking. Ok so it wasn't a luxurious room, and had a plastic but ok bathroom ensuite; but it was clean and comfy and I think it was excellent value. Just a short walk into Horley too for shops, restaurants and I even found a little theatre where I enjoyed a play the night I stayed! Great to have a bar and restaurant on site at the Belmont. To reiterate - I thought it was great value, and just a 5 minute transfer from the airport.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Jacky742
Also consider these accommodations in or near Horley
Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport
Gatwick Corner House Hotel
Airport Inn Gatwick
Airport Inn Gatwick
#7 of 11 in Horley
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel
Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central
BLOC Hotel Gatwick Airport

Been to Gatwick Belmont Hotel & Restaurant? Share your experiences!