1,215 results
All reviewsshuttle serviceone nightan early flightairport shuttlesingle roombuffet breakfastmain buildingan overnight staynext morningfree shuttlehorley stationself servicefamily roomcar parkingan evening mealcomfortable roomexcellent value
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I bussed to Gatwick.. the hotel collected me and dropped me off again the next day. Very efficient service. My room was very clean and well equipped, breakfast buffet was excellent and staff very friendly and helpful. It's a two minute walk to the town centre for a pub or curry. The hotel has a really nice bar and restaurant. Excellent place.. I'll use it again. Thanks.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Glenn M
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Convenient for Gatwick airport (five minutes) with onsite parking and transfers. Staff very helpful and friendly, Pub style evening meals, nothing exotic but good and reasonably priced. Extremely good value.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
1  Thank John G M
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I recently went here for a meal, as I was staying next door at The Turrett (already reviewed) which does not have restaurant facilities. I have eaten in this restaurant/hotel before and always found the food to be very good value for money, freshly made and delicious - again, this is the case - the staff are very friendly and the food is excellent and not too expensive - there is also a bar there so its like a little English pub setting. You dont have to stay there to eat there which is good.

I would recommend this hotel for eating.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I have been lucky enough to eat here on 4 different occasions 3 times on the lunch menu and once the tasting menu. The tasting menu is incredible. One of the best I have ever had and I have had a few. The lunch menu never disappoints either and for the price yo pay it is astonishing what you get. If I had the money I would make this my regular dining spot but I don't yet. I recommend if you like good food wine and amazing service you come here

Room Tip: we only been in the restaurant we have not sleeping there
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple