1,217 results
All reviewsshuttle serviceone nightan early flightairport shuttlesingle roombuffet breakfastmain buildingan overnight staynext morningfree shuttlehorley stationfamily roomcar parkingan evening mealcomfortable roomexcellent valuenorth terminal
Reviewed 29 November 2013

It's very close to Gatwick airport (5mins) and it's perfect for an overnight stop. The rooms are clean, tidy, small and friendly. The staff at the reception was very helpful and friendly. Dinner was pub style and breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2013

if your looking for some where to stay,before flying on holiday then the Gatwick Belmont is the place to stay.
I was picked up from the airport, about 5mins later is was in my room. The room was small and friendly. Its was nice and warm and the bed was comfy. Free wifi a plus point.
I had an evening meal in the bar which was great price and plenty of food.
The breakfast was fantastic too. All you can eat buffet.The staff were friendly and happy to help.
would i stay here again, Yes i would.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank jessyjoop
Reviewed 23 November 2013

A pleasant stay and easy access/transfer to airport. Pleasant staff, clean room. Fit for purpose. We wanted a hotel for a quick overnight stop for an early flight to Rome. We had to miss breakfast, which I am sure was a good one, but enjoyed an evening meal in the bar. The early transfer to Gatwick was fine and on schedule.

Room Tip: We were not in main house, but stay was so short, not important. Not all rooms in main house.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We only stayed here for one night as the others night were booked out :( but our stay there was lovely!
The room we stayed in (room 103) was out the back of the property but the room was new and clean, with reliable wifi. We ate at the restaurant at night and the food was a lil pricey but yummy as hell :)!
Reception were really helpful, even doing my colour printing (for a fee) which was a rarity in Horley!
The area of Horley has all the traveller needs including a library, few pubs inc Wetherspoons and Forresters for cheap breakkys and dinners, a few banks and cafe's along with a laundry nearby and train station that takes you to Gatwick airport or London (although free transfers to/from Gatwick are offered with your booking). Would definately stay here again especially for the price (we stayed in other guest houses down the road for similar price but not a good quality)..

Room Tip: we liked room 103 on ground floor at the back - good wifi also
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank perthgirl12
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I bussed to Gatwick.. the hotel collected me and dropped me off again the next day. Very efficient service. My room was very clean and well equipped, breakfast buffet was excellent and staff very friendly and helpful. It's a two minute walk to the town centre for a pub or curry. The hotel has a really nice bar and restaurant. Excellent place.. I'll use it again. Thanks.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo