This small hotel is so convenient to Gatwick and is a great price! It is basic, no frills, but very comfortable and clean. For an overnight between connecting flights, it was ideal. The food in the restaurant was mediocre, at least what I ordered. I had the veggie burger and it was 2 patties of something like one would find in the freezer section of the supermarket. Maybe other dishes are better. Breakfast ends a bit early, in my opinion (9 am, I think?). There is a cosy little pub on-site, and the staff is wonderful. There is a bit of noise from neighboring rooms, but I just switched on the white noise app on my phone (best app ever!) and fell right asleep. Overall, I'd definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gatwick Belmont hotel is one of the superior independently family run Gatwick hotels in the LGW area, set in the quiet, leafy residential Surrey town of Horley. Despite the close location to Gatwick, unlike some airport hotels it’s not in the flight path and located literally just 5 minutes from Gatwick Airport with onsite pub restaurant it's the ideal location and also offers airport transfers and car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gatwick Belmont Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatwick Belmont Hotel And Restaurant
- Gatwick Belmont Hotel & Restaurant Horley, Surrey