“Gatwick Belmont”

Ranked #7 of 30 Horley B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Gatwick Belmont”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2008

Stayed here overnight between flights. Good free service to & from the airport (use the yellow phone outside at the airport arrivals). Clean and friendly. Family room had 3 beds. Located in a residential area. Short walk into Horley. Nice little pub.

• Liked — Clean and great location. Quiet
  • Disliked — A few stairs to climb
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank traveller254

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
  • Polish first
Bedford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2008

Stayed here for one night and no complaints. Room and bathroom both lovely and clean. Small garden here too. We were leaving for airport at 4.30am and were taken in the hotel mini bus although we had expected to have to go by taxi. Breakfast at 4am consisted of orange juice, tea, coffee, cereal and a selection of breads to make toast with. The night we stayed we had dinner here too, it did seem a bit pricey on the menu but when the meals arrive they were all very good portions and the food was excellent. Arrangements for pick up from airport went without any problems at all. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2008, travelled with family
2 Thank belmac
Leicester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2008

A nice,comfortable guest house, very convenient for Gatwick.
Room was small but fine for an overnight stay.
Bar had a nice atmosphere and food was lovely.
Can't comment on price as we booked & paid with Airmiles!
Didn't use shuttle as we drove to Airport (10 mins).
Would definitely stay here again if we ever have to fly from Gatwick.

• Liked — Convenience for airport
  • Disliked — Light in hallway shone into room all night!
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SHELLYJ
Longmont, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2008

Wonderful pick up service at the airport 8 minutes from airport hotel phone to pick up. Good driver, lots of local information. Clean room. A few minutes from Horley town center. The town has about 5 second-hand charity shops full of goodies for not much money. Clean town friendly people.

Self service English breakfast good. Return to airport on time a friendly. Good value.

• Liked — near city center and airport pick up
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank harrowartschool
new orleans
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2007

My hubby and I sayed here the night before we left to return home. The hotel was only a short distance from the airport. We were able to secure our luggage in a locked storage room and use only what we needed for the night. The bar and restaurant was open late and had good food and service. The bar was cozy with tables for dining and nice couches for sitting. The room , a twin, was clean and small but comfortable. The staff was very efficent and quick. The breakfast was included and I really felt like I could have had more. There was the typical englaish breakfast with cereal but not the best. However, it wsa included and filling. The courtesy bus to the airport was on time and quick. I would stay here again.

Stayed December 2007
1 Thank garda44
Kent
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2007

I was booked into this hotel for 1 night, unfortunatley my mother was taken ill on the day I was expected to check in, I rang them at around 3pm on the day and told them my mother was in hospital and wasn`t going to pull through, the lady told me her condolances and "not to worry about the booking" . My mother died that night. I have just had my bank statement through and they have taken the full amount of the room. How callous of this hotel..Obviously if my mother hadn`t have been so inconsiderate and told me she was going to die 48hours previous I could have cancelled in plenty of time and maybe not be charged. I have stayed here on a couple of previous occassions, but now I wouldnt give them a penny. What a shocking thing to do.

• Stayed August 2007, travelled on business
Telaviv
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2007

I stayed overnight at this inn and it was better than my expectations. We came in at 11pm from the Airport and the owner cooked us up something in the kitchen. We didn't even
have to ask.. (and we were starving) they woke us up and got us to the airport in great time. Top notch !

• Liked — The staff went out of their way to feed us
  • Stayed July 2004, travelled on business
3 Thank savvy11
Also consider these accommodations in or near Horley
Gatwick Corner House Hotel
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,160 reviews
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel
Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport
BLOC Hotel Gatwick Airport

Been to Gatwick Belmont Hotel & Restaurant? Share your experiences!