Gatwick Belmont Hotel & Restaurant
US$80
HotelsClick
  • Bar/Lounge
1,107 results
All reviewsshuttle servicebar restaurantone nightan early flightairport shuttlesingle roombuffet breakfastnext morninghorley stationan overnight stayfree phonefree shuttlewake up callself servicefamily roomcomfortable roomcar parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We have used the Belmont Hotel a couple of times now after a recommendation from a friend.Everyting about the hotel from the rooms , food and transfers to and from the airport made a great start to our holiday. The staff and service we received was excellent and tea or coffee before our onward return journey was very welcome. Will definitely use again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Trish B
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We have been using this hotel regularly over nearly 10 years now, and have always found it as a good value for money, conveniently located. Good breakfast and quick transfer to/from the airport. There is also a good pub at the hotel, which is convenient. We can recommend this hotel to anybody who wants a well located hotel and welcoming staff.

Room Tip: rooms at the back are quieter
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ian S
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I own a small hotel in Belize. On my return journey I stayed at the Gatwick Belmont. It could not have been more convenient. A short walk from Horley train station. Clean, comfortable room.
A bar and restaurant on site. Excellent food. Shuttle to the airport. Nice people. I know from experience that it takes a lot of work to make a night's stay so relaxed
I will definitely be booking there again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank ToraBelize
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I chose this hotel primarily for the shuttle to Gatwick. The check in was seamless and friendly. The room was spotlessly clean and a decent size for the price. I booked online and I paid about £59. I didn't know at the time of booking this included breakfast!

The on site restaurant and pub served an exceptional steak and kidney pie with chips. The staff were friendly and attentive.

I booked the airport shuttle and was running early so the host switched the booking time to accommodate me.

There is ample off road room around the back of the hotel to park cars while out of the UK.

I could mention only two issues that could be addressed. One being a glass shelf mounted above the sink. It was so clean I did not see it and banged my head on it while brushing my teeth. Ouch! Perhaps bringing attention to it with a small coloured light would illuminate it. The second is a pile of junk tossed over the fence at the rear of the hotel. While it didn't affect my stay, it made the grounds look a bit messy.

Overall, my experience was fantastic and I would heartily recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Snowy874
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Having stayed here before it wass great to have one of the newly built rooms that have been really well designed. It rained during the night but the porch that runs the length of the building really helped when getting to breakfast. The food was good and plentiful. Plus car parking and transfers are a real bonus as they are great value for money compared to other places around Gatwick.

• Stayed: May 2014