1,261 results
All reviews shuttle service one night an early flight airport shuttle single room small hotel buffet breakfast main building next morning free shuttle an overnight stay family room horley train station wake up call comfortable room short stay south terminal
Reviewed 2 March 2015

A nice hotel with good size rooms and excellent food. You could not here any aircraft noise. I parked my car here and used the shuttle service provided by the hotel to take us to the airport. I will definitely used the Belmont again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eric W
Reviewed 1 March 2015

We've stayed here about 8 times very close to airport , nice bar and very good home cooked food.Clean comfortable bed and great breakfast They serve a contiental breakfast before 7 and cooked after.Good transport to airport.We'll be back in sept .

Room tip: rooms round the back are the best
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank holidayjunkie54
Reviewed 27 February 2015

Nice clean place close to airport, ideal for overnight stay. Breakfast plentiful choice of hot and cold. Avoid Room 16 though too close to reception, with noise from upstairs as well, would be better in a room round the side or at the back! Room was lovey though & beds comfy!

Room tip: Avoid Room 16, ask for one round the side or at the back, single storey.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JayoWales
Reviewed 27 February 2015

Excellent food, nice accommodations. Very attentive to guest needs. They were quite busy, but nothing was delayed, they worked quite well together. The accommodations were comfortable, and very clean.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kris R
Reviewed 27 February 2015

Clean hotel, friendly staff, nice new breakfast area - only 'continental' available at 0600, but fine. Hassle free, quick shuttle service to then, later, back from the airport. This is my second stay and I would stay again if flying from Gatwick. Thanks

it was a quick overnight stay before flying from Gatwick South Terminal including the shuttle service to the terminal, then back to the hotel after my trip to pick up my car. It was less than 10 mins to get to the terminal, and I was collected within 15 mins after calling from the airport, when I got back - great service.

As I am a light sleeper I always take earplugs to any hotel. The Belmont is pretty quiet, but unless you are lucky you will hear traffic on the road if in one of the side rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled solo