1,261 results
All reviews shuttle service one night an early flight airport shuttle single room small hotel buffet breakfast main building next morning free shuttle an overnight stay family room horley train station wake up call comfortable room short stay south terminal
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Perfect location for gatwick airport
Friendly staff, comfy stay, greats selection of drinks available from the on site bar , great buffet stile breakfast. Transfers to and from airport went with no problems!!

Defiantly recommend

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2016

I stayed here once before and liked the very pleasant Polish staff and the clean rooms. I decided to book again on this trip to the UK.

This time I called the hotel on the Gatwick north #8 phone and was told to wait at bus stop 10 for pickup. Some time later I called back to find out what was going on and was told that #10 was wrong and I should have been waiting at number 8 but to stay where I was now.

A few minutes later the hotel van pulled up and a very angry man called Rob jumped out and demanded to know why I was waiting at this stop. When I expalined, my answer prompted accusations that I was never told to wait at #10 and that I was calling him a liar when he insisted I had been directed to #10. I refused to engage in this conversation and asked to be driven to the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel he continued to accuse me of calling a him liar when I refused to back down. Then he said I must have said south terminal. However, I did not mistake the terminal I was standing in. Then he decided to cancel my prepaid reservation because I would not fit in at his hotel. By this time, after a nine hour flight I was exhausted and faint and in pain as I cannot stand for long periods of time. After pleading to stay he relented and let me stay the night.

I've traveled the world as an elderly person and never felt frightened or intimidated by a driver before. Think twice if you are female and alone before staying here.

1  Thank mywestcoast
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Staff were friendly and helpful. Everything was very straightforward with booking rooms and arranging parking while away on business. Bus trips to the airport and back were regular and on time. Each visit to Gatwick Belmont was a pleasure and I would recommend this to anyone wishing to fly early in the morning from Gatwick Airport.

Room tip: All the rooms are equally clean. There are no special views of the surroundings to behold from any individual room.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Recently stayed at Belmont prior to early morning flight Really good system using free phone for shuttle to collect from airport All staff friendly and helpful and excellent night s sleep in comfortable room

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed over night before catching early flight hotel is lovely man who checks you in and drives shuttle is lovely and friendly.

Rooms nice spotless clean not noisy

Defiantly would recommend and will be staying here again ignore the bad reviews