Pros: Cozy, clean, free full & hot Irish breakfast, airport shuttle, nice little pub/restaurant downstairs, it has character, very close to airport, friendly staff, fairly cheap price
Cons: Noisy (thin walls), old-fashion skeleton keys (they were difficult for me to use), airport shuttle only runs 9am-9pm (need to get a taxi outside those hours)
I may stay elsewhere next time, however, this is defiantely a good option for a quick night's stay or a morning flight from Gatwick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gatwick Belmont hotel is one of the superior independently family run Gatwick hotels in the LGW area, set in the quiet, leafy residential Surrey town of Horley. Despite the close location to Gatwick, unlike some airport hotels it’s not in the flight path and located literally just 5 minutes from Gatwick Airport with onsite pub restaurant it's the ideal location and also offers airport transfers and car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gatwick Belmont Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatwick Belmont Hotel And Restaurant
- Gatwick Belmont Hotel & Restaurant Horley, Surrey