Have to say that Cumberland House Hotel is the place to stay if you need a bed for the night before or after your flight. We have been staying at Cumberland House regularly now for the last 3 years and have been made to feel like one of the family. Always a very warm welcome from Carmel and Clive. Prompt and efficient check in on arrival, assistance with luggage to your room and then back to the lounge for a welcome freshly made cup of tea, this time we also had the pleasure of home made cake. The bedrooms have everything you will need for your stay including free WiFi, the beds are so comfortable. The cooked breakfast is to die for, being cooked to order with good selection. If you are unfortunate enough to have an early flight a help yourself buffet is set up for you in the dining room. Private transfer to and from the airport is run like clockwork. Carmel and Clive will both go out of their way to make your stay memorable. And we are already looking forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home of "The UK's Best B&B Breakfast 2015" and Catering Exclusively for Adults. Cumberland House runs a FREE 24 hour Airport Transfer Service and is recognised for Excellent levels of Service and Attention to Detail. You can be sure of a peaceful stay in this premium Bed and Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Cumberland House Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland House Gatwick Hotel Horley
- Cumberland House Gatwick Horley, Surrey