We stayed here for 1 night and had 15 days parking prior to a morning flight. I booked at Holiday Extras and got a good deal on hotel and parking. The hotel itself is only 5 minutes from the south terminal making it quick to get there on the bus that leaves every 15 minutes from directly outside the hotel entrance. You can park your car in the rear car park and it is brought round to the front of the hotel for upon your return.
Reception and public areas are well presented and clean. I had asked for a room with fridge and the hotel kindly gave me an executive room. I initially asked to change my room as there was an interconnecting door which I have previousily found to have noise from the next door room and there were 2 single beds. The hotel kindly gave me an alternative room with 1 bed in. The room/bathroom was all fine and had the usual amenities in including tea/coffee facilities.
I did not use the hotel bar/restaurant because as with most hotels, especially those near the airport they are so over priced. Instead, I walked 10 minutes from the hotel where there is a nice pub called the Ye Old Six Bells which has good value food and drink.
I would stay at the Holiday Inn again, if I could get a good deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport combines an excellent range of facilities and services for both the business and leisure travellers, including High Speed Internet Access, Conference and Banqueting facilities (for up to 120 delegates). Why not book Park, Stay and Go next time you fly from Gatwick. Click here.The Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport offers Exclusive Airport Parking / Long term parking packages with accommodation known as Park, Stay and Go packages. The Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport is ideally located at Jct 9a of the M23 and with easy links to the M25, A23 and A217, as well as being only half a mile from Gatwick Airport (with a shuttle bus running 24 hours everyday) and close to Manor Royal Industrial Estate. London is easily accessible from the Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport via the Gatwick Express to London Victoria leaving every 30 minutes. The Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport is an ideal choice if you are looking to stay in an Airport Hotel or looking for a hotel in one of the surrounding areas, for example, in Brighton, Surrey or even a London.Kids Eat & Stay Free**Terms and Conditions apply ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport Hotel Horley
- Gatwick Airport Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Horley
- Horley Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport Horley, Surrey