Typical airport hotel. Good food, served late. Rooms clean and basic. Totaly quiet with windows closed, although airport is less than mile away. When going there, a bus (H3) gets there twice per hour directly from the Gatwick South terminal, and it costs 3,50 per person. If there is more than two, get a taxi, as it is 12 pounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located less than a mile from Gatwick Airport and train station, the hotel has had a complete refurbishment and transformation in 2006 and in 2013 the public area was refurbished. Offering 125 non-smoking, air-conditioned bedrooms, all with wireless internet access. The hotel also benefits from having a new range of family bedrooms sleeping between two and seven guests. A shuttle service to the airport is available 24-hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK and Booking.com so you can book your Airport Inn Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gatwick Moat House Hotel Horley
- Best Western Horley
- Horley Best Western
- Airport Inn Gatwick Horley, Surrey