We stayed here the night before flying back to Canada. We took the Gatwick Express train from London to Gatwick airport and then a shuttle (runs on a schedule) picked us up and took us straight to the hotel (about a 4 minute drive). The shuttle costs 3 pounds per person. If you have four people I'd recommend just taking a taxi because it ends up being just 1.50 pounds per person. We did that on the way back to the airport.
The rooms were clean and beds very comfortable, with big bathrooms and deep soak tubs. The hotel also offers free wi-fi (which does actually work!). If I'm ever in the Gatwick area again I will definitely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located less than a mile from Gatwick Airport and train station, the hotel has had a complete refurbishment and transformation in 2006 and in 2013 the public area was refurbished. Offering 125 non-smoking, air-conditioned bedrooms, all with wireless internet access. The hotel also benefits from having a new range of family bedrooms sleeping between two and seven guests. A shuttle service to the airport is available 24-hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Airport Inn Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gatwick Moat House Hotel Horley
- Best Western Horley
- Horley Best Western
- Airport Inn Gatwick Horley, Surrey