“Just Great” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Horley
Cornwall
“Just Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

We have stayed here three times now and we have never been disappointed the staff are always polite and helpful the rooms are just right for a good nights sleep and the restaurant serves up a good menu and standard of food

Room Tip: No advice as the rooms we srayed in we all good
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Vicky P, Resident Manager at Airport Inn Gatwick, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review online and for your loyalty to our hotel. I am very pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay again with us and I hope to welcome you back soon to the hotel.

Resident Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Polish first
Frome, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

I stayed here with my wife and three children at the end of October while visiting family. We were allocated two inter-connecting rooms. I cannot fault the cleanliness or the lay out of the rooms. It was extremely comfortable for a one night stay and the beds were superb.
Breakfast in the morning was a plentiful buffet offering and all the staff we encountered were friendly and polite.
Worth a stop-over if you are in the area.
Slightly confusing road layout and signage if coming from the M23 however......not the hotel's fault obviously!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear guest,

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us and would happily use us again in the future. Thank you for your review and I hope to welcome you soon.

Norfolk, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

Booked this with parking for our holiday and found it convenient and good value for money. Staff were very nice. Good restaurant and really enjoyed the food. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Would reccomend it.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to read that you found the staff very pleasant and that you enjoyed your stay here with us.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Rugby, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Car park was ok to access Check in was quick and efficient. Room was clean, a reasonable size and, when I got into it later, had a comfortable bed. The shower wasn't the most powerful I have ever come across so ended up having a bath, which took ages to fill. The restaurant was quite soulless but the food was good. Breakfast was reasonable but the hot food was quite dried up when I got to it at 08.30 so wouldn't really want to go down to breakfast any later. Reasonable value for the money and I would stay there again if I was in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Vicky P, Resident Manager at Airport Inn Gatwick, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.

I have taken notes concerning the issue at breakfast and the shower and this will be discussed at length with the appropriate manager so that future guests are not similarly inconvenienced.

I am glad to read that you will use us again and I hope to welcome you back soon to the hotel.

Livingston, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

I have back problems and asked before we went to the hotel for an extra duvet to cushion my back, this was not given, I spent the night tossing and turning, extreme lower back pain and with flying the next day and having 2.5 hours sleep it was not the best experience. the bathroom could have been cleaner and the air con was so loud at night.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Dear guest,

As we have discussed on separate emails, I would like to thank you again for bringing to my attention the issues you encountered during your stay and I am sorry to read that you didn’t enjoy your stay as much as our previous guests.

Thank you once again for your comments.

Chipping Sodbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

We stayed at this hotel overnight before our 2 week holiday in the caribbean.
The car was left in an undergound carpark within the hotel complex which made me far happier than being outside. it stayed there until our return.
The overnight stay was superb, the room was roomy and comfortable and the food available was excellent.
A bus service which runs every 15 mins from outside the hotel costs £3 each and only takes10 mins to get to the North terminal and 10 mins on return
Excellent value for money, thoroughly recommend this package

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank igwana48
Vicky P, Resident Manager at Airport Inn Gatwick, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and find that we offer everything that you need when staying. I’m delighted you find us to be good value for money and I hope to welcome you back very soon.

Resident Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Horley
Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (North Terminal) Hotel
BLOC Hotel Gatwick Airport
Ibis London Gatwick Airport
Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport
Sofitel London Gatwick

Been to Airport Inn Gatwick? Share your experiences!