We stayed here overnight prior to an early morning flight. We parked no bother in the hotel's multi-storey; at £7 a day it would have been cost-effective to leave the car here during our five-day trip, but we'd already made other arrangements. The hotel reception was busy when we arrived, but the FoH manager sought my eye and mouthed that he wouldn't keep us waiting long. And he didn't. Our room was clean and spacious; the shower-room was clean also. We arrived fairly late and were departing early, so I can't comment on the hotel's food or even room service. Check-out was carried out efficiently and it took us just five minutes to drive to Gatwick South Terminus. I'll happily stay here again if ever I have an early morning flight from South Terminus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located less than a mile from Gatwick Airport and train station, the hotel has had a complete refurbishment and transformation in 2006 and in 2013 the public area was refurbished. Offering 125 non-smoking, air-conditioned bedrooms, all with wireless internet access. The hotel also benefits from having a new range of family bedrooms sleeping between two and seven guests. A shuttle service to the airport is available 24-hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Airport Inn Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gatwick Moat House Hotel Horley
- Best Western Horley
- Horley Best Western
- Airport Inn Gatwick Horley, Surrey