I stayed at this hotel for one night and it was comfortable for the night. It was clean and quiet. I was able to print my ticket there and it had a shuttle bus. The problem here was that when I booked I was not told where to catch the shuttle and whilst I found the stop the hotel was under the companies name. After 20 mins of me asking every bus that pulled up I got it. Meanwhile, unknowingly while I was flying over, the hotel answered my email on this very question. A bit late! Also for dinner they had a deal for two. As a solo traveller I find this annoying and I had to pay extra for this deal. The food was average as was the breakfast and coffee. There was no where close, and it was wet and cold, (apparently a 20 min walk as I asked a local at the petrol station) to go out to get food and whilst I am happy to stay in and have a meal, I expect better for the money I paid. However, if i got a good deal, I would stay again. The staff were friendly and professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located less than a mile from Gatwick Airport and train station, the hotel has had a complete refurbishment and transformation in 2006 and in 2013 the public area was refurbished. Offering 125 non-smoking, air-conditioned bedrooms, all with wireless internet access. The hotel also benefits from having a new range of family bedrooms sleeping between two and seven guests. A shuttle service to the airport is available 24-hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Airport Inn Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gatwick Moat House Hotel Horley
- Best Western Horley
- Horley Best Western
- Airport Inn Gatwick Horley, Surrey