We arrived at Gatwick, an airport I hate with a vengeance! Due to the time difference, I woke at 5am, 7am my body clock time, and went down to have a cigarette (yes I am a member of the ethnic minority!). What I loved was, I went outside, and a member of staff, stood in the back ground, very discretely, to keep an eye on me, really felt safe! Our meal when we arrived, I couldn't finish, as it was huge, and very good value, as for breakfast, the staff couldn't have been more attentive, if you ate everything that was on offer, I swear you wouldn't have needed to eat for the next 2 days! Beds very comfortable. If I could face Gatwick again, I would stay there like a shot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located less than a mile from Gatwick Airport and train station, the hotel has had a complete refurbishment and transformation in 2006 and in 2013 the public area was refurbished. Offering 125 non-smoking, air-conditioned bedrooms, all with wireless internet access. The hotel also benefits from having a new range of family bedrooms sleeping between two and seven guests. A shuttle service to the airport is available 24-hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Airport Inn Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gatwick Moat House Hotel Horley
- Best Western Horley
- Horley Best Western
- Airport Inn Gatwick Horley, Surrey