Airport Inn Gatwick
  • Breakfast included
US$145
US$138
Hotels.com
Gatwick Corner House Hotel(Horley)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Room Service
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,362 results
All reviewsmulti storeyunder coverthe busmeal dealan early flightpounds per personsouth terminalbunk bedsshort staywould stay againroom was clean and comfortablewhat it says on the tinwake up callstayed here for one nightexcellent valuenight's sleepgood nights sleep
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We stayed here a night before flying to our Egypt holiday. Room was clean, bed comfortable, liked the swan shaped towels- nice touch,good facilities, had a pleasant meal in their restaurant- not over priced, breakfast perfectly reasonable, staff friendly, left car there for duration, easy transport via regular bus to North terminal of Gatwick airport. Will definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Jack C, Manager at Airport Inn Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. It is always a joy to hear guests have enjoyed their stay.
I am pleased to hear that you found our location and services great for you.
Once again, Thank you for staying with us and choosing our hotel for your stay, we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stayed here for a night before a 10am flight. We got the train to Gatwick and got the shuttle bus back to the hotel. In the morning we were able to jump straight on the shuttle to drop us back at the airport for 3 pounds each. Bus goes to both south and north terminal which is really practical. Nice clean rooms with comfy beds and very little noise from the Airport. 5 minute transfer to and from the airport. Cheap and Cheerful!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KeWills

Reviewed 29 May 2014

A bit better than your average on night bargain stop at an airport. Room was OK, big enough for me as a solo traveller, would be a bit small for a couple. Good service, airport bus stops outside hotel entrance. Surprise for me was the bar and food, which was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank IffyBoatrace
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was a bit worried about staying in a Brittannia Hotel as all others I have come across have been rather grim but this was excellent in comparison. I had tried to call before booking to find out the parking charges - I was only staying one night while picking up someone from the airport. I guess I got through to a central reservations department who told me it would probably be free. Luckily I said I wanted a better answer than that so he made enquiries and told me it was £7.00. When I arrived at the hotel there were only 2 parking spaces left which is the only thing that would make me think twice about booking here again in case I got there and there was nowhere to park!
The hotel bar was reasonably priced and although we didn't eat the food also seemed reasonable.
Surprisingly quiet considering its location!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Louise D
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

We've stayed at a few places around Gatwick Airport over the years. For these prices we were surprised at the class. It's a bargain price for a perfectly normal hotel with decent food. The free games on the restaurant level were a fun way to kill time while your food arrives.

Rooms were clean and comfortable with a little desk. Wifi could have been faster. You can't watch YouTube - or at least not in our room.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple