We booked to stay here for one night (which in fact turned out to be just a few hours after a flight delay) after our return from our holiday, after previously parking our car here the week before.
We arrived at check-in at 3.30am after spending 5 hours in Arrecife airport! The check-in was going smoothly until my husband asked the man behind the reception desk the process for exiting the car park in the morning. The man then said that we had not paid for parking and showed us the 'per day' rates that we would need to pay. I insisted that we had paid (and the little slip he gave us to sign even said "park and stay - 8 days" on it) but he said that the system were closed now so he couldn't double-check so we'd have to come back to reception in the morning to sort it out.
So off we went to our room feeling extremely tired and more than a little agitated! The room itself was spacious and comprised of a double bed and a set of bunk beds. The bathroom was also of a good size and had toiletries provided.
After a good night's sleep we woke up and checked out at 10am, the man behind the reception desk this time was able to find our booking and confirmed that the parking had been paid for in full -- so all that stress earlier in the morning had been for nothing!
Despite the slight hiccup with the receptionist, we would definitely stay here again as it is perfectly located for the airport, the car park is on site so you don't have to worry about where your car is being taken to and the rooms are fit for purpose!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located less than a mile from Gatwick Airport and train station, the hotel has had a complete refurbishment and transformation in 2006 and in 2013 the public area was refurbished. Offering 125 non-smoking, air-conditioned bedrooms, all with wireless internet access. The hotel also benefits from having a new range of family bedrooms sleeping between two and seven guests. A shuttle service to the airport is available 24-hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Airport Inn Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gatwick Moat House Hotel Horley
- Best Western Horley
- Horley Best Western
- Airport Inn Gatwick Horley, Surrey