We stayed for a few hours (shorter than expected due to flight disruption!) in transit before an early flight out of Gatwick.
the room was clean and functional, a bit too warm for my liking, and air con did not seem to work, windows could not be opened. However the beds were comfortable, and room was quiet, and we had a good, if short, sleep!
On arrival (at 11pm) there was a queue of a couple of people waiting to check in, and only one girl on reception, trying to deal with check ins, an awkward guest and answer the phone, which was slightly exasperating as the wait encroached on our valuable sleeping time, but other than this, for an airport stopover it served its purpose.
we left too early for breakfast, andarrived too late for dinner, so can't comment on that, but room service for much needed glass of wine, and milk for my daughter was quick, if a little pricey, but no more so than other hotels of similar standard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located less than a mile from Gatwick Airport and train station, the hotel has had a complete refurbishment and transformation in 2006 and in 2013 the public area was refurbished. Offering 125 non-smoking, air-conditioned bedrooms, all with wireless internet access. The hotel also benefits from having a new range of family bedrooms sleeping between two and seven guests. A shuttle service to the airport is available 24-hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Airport Inn Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gatwick Moat House Hotel Horley
- Best Western Horley
- Horley Best Western
- Airport Inn Gatwick Horley, Surrey