Stayed one night before catching flight.
As its close to the airport I would imagine it has a captive audience. On a positive side the rooms are cosy and comfortable which is the main thing. Staff are polite if not welcoming. However even if you are staying here you have to pay to park which certainly goes against the grain. And pay to park in an unlit car park full of potholes. Also these days charging customers high prices for wifi access smacks of exploitation. As this is not a cheap hotel paying extra for parking and wifi is not, in my book, acceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located less than a mile from Gatwick Airport and train station, the hotel has had a complete refurbishment and transformation in 2006 and in 2013 the public area was refurbished. Offering 125 non-smoking, air-conditioned bedrooms, all with wireless internet access. The hotel also benefits from having a new range of family bedrooms sleeping between two and seven guests. A shuttle service to the airport is available 24-hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Airport Inn Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gatwick Moat House Hotel Horley
- Best Western Horley
- Horley Best Western
- Airport Inn Gatwick Horley, Surrey