“AMAZING!!”

Lets Race
Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Horley
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are a unique entertainment centre catering for anyone who enjoys racing, motorsport or who appreciates an adrenalin rush! Our full motion, professional race car simulators feature a booming sound system, creating an atmosphere that simply has to be experienced to be believed. Our F1 model offers speeds of up to 185mph to give you a real rush, while developing enough downforce to keep you flying round the track when you get to those tricky corners.Our blacked out sim room comes alive while spectators can sit in the grandstand to watch the races unfold. Down on the illuminated grated floor, our 10 networked sims allow drivers to experience a wide variety of circuits, meaning you can race on the same tracks as the real racing stars.Lets Race is proud to announce a new partnership with the Marussia F1 Team, which will see us become the fan headquaters for the team racing in the 2013 FIA Formula 1 World Championship.The Marussia F1 Team is a young and ambitious challenger in the FIA Formula 1 World Championship. Now in it's forth year of competition, the Team is going from strength to strength at the pinnacle of motorsport.Together Lets Race and Marussia F1 Team bring passion and accessibility to the highest level of single seater motorsport, creating a centre for race fans to gather and support one of F1's friendliest teams. Showing live coverage on Sky Sports F1, fans can watch all the F1 action before taking part in their own race.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Brighton, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2012

Honestly, I don't get why there's so many bad reviews, it was amazing! I went with 6 others and had a blast! The customer service is amazing, very friendly and the racing is so much fun, especially with a few people! When people say it wasn't what they was expecting... well health and safety would be an issue (One of the reasons why UK sucks sometimes) and you don't realise once you're in the vehicle, especially when you're focused on winning! Definitely go and check Lets Race out, you will not be disappointed! I also filmed it :) enjoy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnE6EVLt-A

2 Thank georgepowerfinch

Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Customer Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2012

The cars and the driving was ok but not as good as i was expecting disappointed Everything else was dreadful, I would use this company again if it was free the courtesy of the people if you have a problem, the ridiculous "company policy" line that is spun to get around being reasonable, the lack of acknowledgement when they've made a mistake.I don't know how a company can survive with this level of customer service, take my advice stay away if you want to be treated like a human being !!!

3 Thank Peat S
Frimley Green, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Arcade Biased”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2012

I went to lets race close to Gatwick in the UK to try out their Formula 1 simulators with a couple of friends.When driving the cars on track the motion of the simulators was not as forceful as I was expecting and the driving experience was very arcade biased. An enjoyable day and i might be back to try and improve my lap time.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Sam P
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Race Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2012

My nephew & I went along and had a brilliant time!! Great fun, really helpful and informative staff - what more could you ask for?? A real must for anyone who likes anything car or motorsport related... don't think about it, get it booked and do it - you'll have brilliant time!

1 Thank Neil F
Croydon, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Grinning from ear to ear throughout”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2012

A Race Experience was bought for us (Myself 28, My father in law 54, and his father 80!) last Christmas. The vouchers actually expired in the middle of the year as we had not gotten around to booking in time, however LetsRace were happy to let us use them even though they had no requirement to do so.

Ant took us through our debrief and we all jumped in our cars for our 15 minute Qualifying session. Jumping out again proved a little difficult for the older among us as you need to be able to lift a fair chunk of your weight with your arms to get out.

Then we had a drink and got our Qualifying print out and debrief with tips from Ant on where each of us could improve our times.

Then we had our race, got a second print out so we could see where we had improved or gotten worse and then had our podium celebrations.

All three of us had great fun and the other two guys there at the same time also seemed to enjoy themselves. Ant was informative throughout and I can't wait to go back.

We already have 6 people confirmed for a 10 man session there soon and we only went 2 days ago!

As far as the simulation itself goes, it felt great. The steering is fighting you all the time, especially as you hop over the bumps, the car is jolting left and right and back and fourth as you attack your apex and braking points, every gear change sees you get a kick in the pants.

I'm even contemplating signing up as a member which means I'll get cheaper access, different cars and tracks to try and discounts.

Visited November 2012