“Food and Service Average”

Armadillo Cafe and Grill
Ranked #18 of 116 Restaurants in Horley
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
London, United Kingdom
“Food and Service Average”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I ate lunch here before my flight. The staff weren't that friendly and I was brought another tables food twice by mistake and the waiter just stood there until the table who ordered it realised it was there's, he didn't seem that bothered. The food was average and took quite a while for a toasted sandwich. I think there are better offerings in Gatwick North. They need to work on their service

• Polish first
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
“Great breakfast, lots of choice and good price!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

After staying the night at the onsite premier inn, we checked our bags in for our flight to Barcelona and headed into the airport to find somewhere for breakfast.
This place looked clean and inviting and we found a table quickly. It is based on an American diner both with the overall look and the menu. The hostess was very friendly and was very knowledgeble when taking our order. I am vegetarian and I always find it hard to find a suitable choice on any menu however there were a couple of choices here so I was happy! I chose a fritata which is like a very thick omlette with peppers onion mushrooms and cheese. My husband went for the full works! The food was quick to arrive and was hot as it is cooked fresh however the drinks were very slow which is why I scored this review 4/5.
We left feeling very satisfied and happy that the final bill was good value for money. Next time I fly from here I would be more than happy to return and also to recommend to others.

1 Thank sarahpWiltshire
London
“A quick bite”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast before a flight. Ordered breakfast, all was cooked fresh and hot. Could find nothing to fault at all. Waitress could be a little faster but if you have time it's not that big a deal. Would eat here again x

1 Thank aprinkibas
London
“Pay a little more and go to Jamie's restaurant nearby”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I ordered a burger. I can honesty say that it was one of the worst that I have ever eaten. The inch wedge thick of grey cardboard was horrendous and there was an overwhelming sugary edge to everything. The bun was tasteless. The french fries were also undercooked so I assume that the chef was not having a good day. The service was pleasant.

London, England, United Kingdom
“good place for breakfast”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

good food served quickly , good portions with selection of sauces .Child friendly area and quite spacious sitting table area

Visited January 2014