“Tasty!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Devon,UK
“Tasty!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We were staying nearby for Gatwick and decided to try this curry house on our return. Good food, nicely spiced and not tasting of just tomatoes! Curry restaurants have become rather disappointing but we were pleasantly surprised with the food in this one. Good portions, well cooked and friendly service. Only sour note was watered-down mango chutney!

Visited April 2014

Horley, United Kingdom
“Home Delivery”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Stopped using this restaurant years ago and decided to give it another go and ordered home delivery. Delivery on time with a polite driver. Food was hot and good, will definitely use again.

• Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Tasty Indian”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

I was staying in a guest house next to gatwick airport the owner recommended me this restaurant and I have to say food is wonderful love the sylheti chicken true Indian food

Visited March 2014
Algiers, Algeria
“Hello everybody”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I was in London just for few days, in Horley the owner of the guest house where I stayed; directed me for many nearest restaurants.
He talked me about the Indian restaurant Curry Inn, I went directly to search for what I want.
As a vegetarian, I was really satisfied.
I send my greeting to all the staff, and many thanks for doing your best for my special dish
I liked your soup.

I hope to return another time Incha'ALLAH

• Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Superb cuisine”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I have been recommended by a friend of mine, four of us went to see what the hype was about.
Must say the atmosphere was excellent the staff are very friendly .
We ordered a mixture of grill and curries , all of the dishes were superbly spiced and the taste lingered in our palate for quite a while till we washed it down with Cobra beer finished off with some delicious Indian ice cream.
Would definitely go there again and again.......

• Visited February 2014