Stayed the night before an early flight from the South terminal and it worked out great. Hotel is basic but clean and modern with a decent restaurant and bar area.
We also used the car park while we were away which worked out well at £7.50 per day and £3 for the shuttle bus to the terminal which runs frequently and takes 10 mins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Gatwick Airport Central hotel sits in a prime location just a mile from Gatwick airport. Rest your head here, then catch your flight feeling rested, refreshed and ready for your trip. There's also plenty to see in the surrounding area, including Hever Castle, once home to Anne Boleyn, and Chartwell House. And why not take advantage of the 24-hour shuttle to both the North and South terminals? Our exciting multi-million pound refurbishment programme brings you newly designed standard rooms with our comfy king size Travelodge Dreamer™ bed, four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Plus our new SuperRoom option for added comforts. Our newly designed Bar Café serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelodge Hotels Ltd, Ebookers, Stayforlong S.L., Southall Travel, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central Hotel Horley
- Mercure Hotel Horley
- Accor London Gatwick Airport
- Renaissance Horley
- Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central Horley, Surrey