“Perfect Evening”

Dining options: Delivery
Munich, Germany
“Perfect Evening”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I have been there one hour ago and I m still fascinated about how great Indian food could be. It was very delicious and the staff was very, very friendly. I would go there a second or third time.

• Visited August 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Avoid this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Menu fiddled with to put price up. No table laid up, despite booking. One main course never turned up, then had to ask. Had eaten rice with side dishes and had to order more to go with main course. Overcharged, though could not itemise bill. Man claiming to be manager was downright rude. Used condiments put back in fridge. Leftover food from customers on show. Overall disgusting and would NEVER go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited July 2013
“Chicken passanda, chicken king<3”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I been there last week & had chicken passanda it was jus wow! My mate also had it for first time & he just loved it!! Friendly staff & always the benging food. Just love it!!

• Visited June 2013
“high quality customer service nd food was delicious I can say very good now nd like to invite go nd eat there”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I had jamdani chicken it is fantastic nd new I love it I can say to people pls visit Taj Balti 169 Victoria rd nd taste again Hygne high standard nd friendly responsibily management last Sunday we went thare they said now they can serve alcohol Also we can bring our if we wanna. so it's very good for us so we r here

• Visited June 2013
Burnham, United Kingdom
“Good food at a good price”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

We came here after the concearge at the hotel recommended it.
The place is well decorated and clean the service was good and the food was great. Three of us all and different dishes for starters and mains and side dishes and it was all good.

Service was good even though the place was nearly full and that on a Tuesday night . Bill was very reasonable as well.

So if your in the area and fancy a curry this is my suggestion just book as it was almost full and that early on a Tuesday evening.

Visited May 2013